[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Boo $#@!ing hoo. If he really has supported them for over 40 years he should stop being a pussy, because United were a lot worse for those early years of his. Just because they had 25 years with a legendary manager they are all spoiled.
It really is ridiculous that people stop supporting their teams when things go slightly wrong. It's easy supporting a team when everything is great but during the hard times is when the team needs its fans the most. I hate the culture of throwing the toys out of the window at the first sight of trouble.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sometimes its a good thing to have a few poor seasons...the club can shed itself of the bandwagoning, disloyal, spolit trash. Sort of like what happened when we were relegated due to Farsopoli. You don't want pathetic, weak-willed fools like that supporting your club anyway.

Jun 6, 2015
Sometimes its a good thing to have a few poor seasons...you get to lose the bandwagoner, disloyal, spolit trash. Sort of like what happened when we were relegated for Farsopoli. You don't want pathetic, weak-willed fools like that supporting your club anyway.
True. It will be funny when that happens to Barca that fanbase is full of glory hunters that have never tasted failure.

May 22, 2007
United fans have it easy, I bet they haven't even tried watching a midfield with Felipe Melo, Sissoko and Jorge Martinez try to string a few passes together.

You just know that type of fan will be waving the flag as much as anyone when their glory days return.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sometimes its a good thing to have a few poor seasons...you get to lose the bandwagoner, disloyal, spolit trash. Sort of like what happened when we were relegated for Farsopoli. You don't want pathetic, weak-willed fools like that supporting your club anyway.
:tup:

I know several swedes who weren't suddenly Juve fans anymore after Calciopoli /Ibra leaving. Serbs who were Lazio fans a decade ago suddenly being Chelsea fans lol.

And best of all bandwagoner Milan fans saying Barca were their main club all along.

All casuals ofcourse, but it's pathetic how they try to cover up their turncoating.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I know several swedes who weren't suddenly Juve fans anymore after Calciopoli /Ibra leaving. Serbs who were Lazio fans a decade ago suddenly being Chelsea fans lol.

And best of all bandwagoner Milan fans saying Barca were their main club all along.

All casuals ofcourse, but it's pathetic how they try to cover up their turncoating.
I don't know about you, but I think I fell more in love with the club after we got relegated. It's sort of like, I felt the club needed its fans more than ever in its darkest hour. You feel more of a sense of belonging, and you buy into the clubs siege mentality. Have no idea how some "fans" can be invested in a club and just turn at the first sign of adversity.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte signs for Chelsea.

Ranieri at Leicester.

Mazzarri to Watford.

Guidolin remews at Swansea.

---

EPL in dire straits.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I've never understood that. I enjoy watching certain clubs. Sometimes I even like them. For example I like Real Madrid, because basically they're the fanciest club of all time. But I could never support another club than Juventus. I used to think this was the same for all fans, but apparently it's not.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know about you, but I think I fell more in love with the club after we got relegated. It's sort of like, I felt the club needed its fans more than ever in its darkest hour. You feel more of a sense of belonging, and you buy into the clubs siege mentality. Have no idea how some "fans" can be invested in a club and just turn at the first sign of adversity.
Well. I fell more in love with Juventus, because I believe there was very little wrongdoing and we were fucked over by Italian mob mentality. I can understand that if you believe Juventus has been cheating for over 20 years, you might choose not to support that club anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)