[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Buffon given Leicester gift

Juventus and Italy captain Gigi Buffon proudly showed off his new prized possession – a signed Leicester City shirt.

The veteran signed a new contract today holding him to Juve until June 2018, by which point the goalkeeper will be 40 years old.

“A day of special signatures,” wrote Buffon on Twitter.

“Mine with Juve until 2018 and then those of Leicester. Thank you, Mister Ranieri!”

The fairy-tale Premier League champions dedicated the shirt to 'Gigi, our legend.’

:touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't know about you, but I think I fell more in love with the club after we got relegated. It's sort of like, I felt the club needed its fans more than ever in its darkest hour. You feel more of a sense of belonging, and you buy into the clubs siege mentality. Have no idea how some "fans" can be invested in a club and just turn at the first sign of adversity.
My love for Juve grew stronger with Farsopoli, and I assume that's the case for most of us on Tuz.
:tup:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Gotta hand it to Big Sam. Still doesn't get relegated. And oh, the Fat Spanish Waiter :lol2:
Edit: If United lose the last game and West Ham and Southampton win theirs, United won't even have EL next season :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Buffon given Leicester gift

Juventus and Italy captain Gigi Buffon proudly showed off his new prized possession – a signed Leicester City shirt.

The veteran signed a new contract today holding him to Juve until June 2018, by which point the goalkeeper will be 40 years old.

“A day of special signatures,” wrote Buffon on Twitter.

“Mine with Juve until 2018 and then those of Leicester. Thank you, Mister Ranieri!”

The fairy-tale Premier League champions dedicated the shirt to ‘Gigi, our legend.’

:touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched:
oh boy :heart:

I imagine many ppl in Italy will be upset

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
icemaη;5256294 said:
Gotta hand it to Big Sam. Still doesn't get relegated. And oh, the Fat Spanish Waiter :lol2:
Edit: If United lose the last game and West Ham and Southampton win theirs, United won't even have EL next season :lol:
They can still qualify via the FA Cup.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh. You're one of those Belgians who'd rather not win and be right about Hazard. I get it. My dad is one of those too.
I honestly dont give a fuck about Hazard.

We are a bunch of individuals trown togheter without tactics, gameplan, guidelines or coaching. Nothing at all. But the individuals are very talented.

Regardless, at least 1 well organised quality team should easely dispose that.

International football has regressed so, so very much the past decade. if it has gotten this bad that a bunch of talented players without all the above can just win a cup, then i have no further interest in watching this shit.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I honestly dont give a fuck about Hazard.

We are a bunch of individuals trown togheter without tactics, gameplan, guidelines or coaching. Nothing at all. But the individuals are very talented.

Regardless, at least 1 well organised quality team should easely dispose that.

International football has regressed so, so very much the past decade. if it has gotten this bad that a bunch of talented players without all the above can just win a cup, then i have no further interest in watching this shit.
That's great

I'll enjoy our win with a beer.

Jun 6, 2015
Oh. You're one of those Belgians who'd rather not win and be right about Hazard. I get it. My dad is one of those too.
I find it quite odd that it's actually reasonably common to cheer against athletes from your home country nowadays. We have those pessimistic people in my country as well who hope nothing but the worst for our athletes just to prove a point.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I find it quite odd that it's actually reasonably common to cheer against athletes from your home country nowadays. We have those pessimistic people in my country as well who hope nothing but the worst for our athletes just to prove a point.
I know. I can't stand that behaviour. I don't like this whole De Bruyne adoration we have going but by god I hope he scores the winner in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)