[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'd play Gomes and Herrera definitely, one doesn't exclude the other. They need some depth too.

Schweini is done IMO, nothing more than a bench player now.
Absolutely no way Mourinho would play a Gomes-Herrera pivot.Neither are good enough defensively for a Mourinho team.
You're right about the depth though.Cant see why would Herrera be happy sitting on the bench most of the time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Was there even one word of English in all that?

- - - Updated - - -

Some RedCafe members are cheering this result coz this means they presume Mourinho is coming :D
If it's at all true (and not just saving face) that LvG vetoed the Renato Sanches move because he is dictating transfer policy for next season then United fans might be in for a surprise.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Lol that was funny dumb clip, jokers. Tabloid article made it sound like it was serious situation didn't understand anything but mummeeh tho.

Who's the one chilling?
You mean the one at the end ? Thats probably Depay.

Btw just stumbled across one of their transfer threads and i saw this :

:rofl:

Seeing how shit he has been for them,must be already considering a different profession i guess :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You haven't heard? I knew since his PSV days, he is a rapper, and I heard one of his songs and For some reason Dutch young players in particular produce pseudo rappers (ala NBA numbnuts). Nuevo Davids in Drenthe being most hilarious of all.

Apr 9, 2015
I've had enough. I've supported United for over 40 years, but I've never felt this way before.

The last three years have sucked the fun out of footy for me. I don't want to support our club if it is run by the same people next season, because they obviously don't care as much as I do. My hope, motivation and patience have been worn down.

Most of the management, staff and players are fairly new, so there are no bonds that could keep me tied to the club. There has never been a time in the past where I didn't love at least one player who was so committed, willing to give everything for the club. It's as if the spine has gone and everything else isn't connected anymore.

Sky Germany has lost the PL rights so maybe it's the right time to just quit watching footy altogether. I can spend my time happier doing other things. Sometimes it's better to opt-out.

I'm seriously saving my 1000th post to either cheer about LvG's dismissal or to say goodbye to United and footy for good.
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/am-i-a-gloryseeker.417220/

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Boo fucking hoo. If he really has supported them for over 40 years he should stop being a pussy, because United were a lot worse for those early years of his. Just because they had 25 years with a legendary manager they are all spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)