[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Chelsea don't wake up soon, City will run away with the EPL crown. None of the other teams are good enough to challenge them. Arsenal lack consistency and a proper striker, Liverpool are gonna fall by the wayside eventually, and United aren't convincing at all (even if they have been getting results thus far).

Aug 5, 2015
maybe this year The City will finally reach the Champions league final. I think they can surprise us all this season, because they have all the necessary prerequisites for this. Tomorrow's match Manchester City vs Juventus will show how seriously they should be treated in the Champions League. It will be a huge test for Juve.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
maybe this year The City will finally reach the Champions league final. I think they can surprise us all this season, because they have all the necessary prerequisites for this. Tomorrow's match Manchester City vs Juventus will show how seriously they should be treated in the Champions League. It will be a huge test for Juve.
They might as well be crowned champions if they beat us. It's been that way since we got back.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
the real test is not the worst juve in 4 years.. its one of bayern madrid and barca.. they ost before not because of lacking quality but because they choked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)