[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
All that oil and russian money spent and still nothing, big fuck you goes to City and Chelsea. And also to United, Arsenal and Liverpool. You suck donkey balls.

Congrats to Ranieri and the team.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't know how you can be an Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United fan, et cetera, and not simply say wow, that's amazing. This is like Empoli winning Serie A. If that happened, I would just be happy for them and move on.
That's ridiculous. You'd congratulate them and appreciate the fairytale in it, but obviously you'd be massively disappointed in Juventus. Why the fuck would I be happy for Empoli?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
In general I don't see how predictions can be made before the transfer period ends, but whatever happens in the transfer period, one thing I'm sure of, is that Tottenham will not finish above us. I mean they didn't finish above us when they had their best years in recent history and we were having our worst, they're not going to finish above us now that we actually have a decent squad and money to spend.
icemaη;4970614 said:
Arsenal for the title. Come on @Fred. You guys can do it!

:seven:

- - - Updated - - -

It's Chelsea's title to lose. They have the most stable side and by far the best coach in the league.
I will just put this here. :snoop:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Congrats to Ranieri, Wes Morgan, Okazaki-san, and all the other random journeymen and bargain buys who will never get close to this again.

Fuck Leicester though.

- - - Updated - - -

It's also spelled Incester, so you're very incorrect.
I thought you were from Leicester.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
That's ridiculous. You'd congratulate them and appreciate the fairytale in it, but obviously you'd be massively disappointed in Juventus. Why the $#@! would I be happy for Empoli?
Because neither Inter, Roma, Milan, or Napoli won the league maybe.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's my point. $#@! me do I have to spell it out. If we don't win it, then I'd rather an Empoli or fricking frosifuckinone to do it instead of those so called other "Big" Series A clubs.
Bjerknes doesent mention anything about "if Juve doesent win it", he just says he would be happy if Empoli wins it. And Seven is right, how can you be happy that Juve doesent win a scudetto. Ofcourse youd rather see Empoli win it than one of our rivals but you shouldnt be happy because your club also failed

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's my point. Fuck me do I have to spell it out. If we don't win it, then I'd rather an Empoli or fricking frosifuckinone to do it instead of those so called other "Big" Series A clubs.
Of course. But I'd still feel disappointment rather than joy (!) for Empoli.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
To be fair, you'd probably be happy if Inter won Serie A... anyone but Juve.
Well then, you're just a fucking retard. No shock there.

- - - Updated - - -

That's ridiculous. You'd congratulate them and appreciate the fairytale in it, but obviously you'd be massively disappointed in Juventus. Why the $#@! would I be happy for Empoli?
Because it's probably the first and last time they'll ever win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)