[ENG] Premier League 2015/2016 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
#projectpoopinel still alive

First time in a while i will be cheering for Arsenal tomorrow
Exactly what i was gonna say here. We are perfectly on plan

All we need, is Arsenal to draw or win, and united to not fucking fuck it up in their remaining two piss easy games

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking hell this was beautiful. Shit gave me goosebumps.
:tup:

Nessun dorma by Bocelli remains one of the greatest vocal performances in history. Totally chills you up every single time.

Also amazing how after these years, he can still just come to some stadium, and sing it with near perfection. What a legend.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
West ham will remain useless and lose
?

West Ham's loss today means they're out of the running for 4th place already. Only way ManCity finishes 5th now, is if ManU passes them. So it depends on what you want more... ManShitty and Poop out of CL, or ManUre out of CL.

- - - Updated - - -

And damn. Leicester might win the league by 10+ points :rofl:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
?

West Ham's loss today means they're out of the running for 4th place already. Only way ManCity finishes 5th now, is if ManU passes them. So it depends on what you want more... ManShitty and Poop out of CL, or ManUre out of CL.

- - - Updated - - -

And damn. Leicester might win the league by 10+ points :rofl:
We want Guardiola out of CL obviously so United would have to win away at WHU. Could see them screw this one up though

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Exactly what i was gonna say here. We are perfectly on plan

All we need, is Arsenal to draw or win, and united to not $#@!ing $#@! it up in their remaining two piss easy games

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Nessun dorma by Bocelli remains one of the greatest vocal performances in history. Totally chills you up every single time.

Also amazing how after these years, he can still just come to some stadium, and sing it with near perfection. What a legend.
My favorite song of all time is 'Time to say goodbye'. I was wondering why he didn't open his eyes when he sang 'Nessun dorma' at Leicester stadium today. It turns out that he is blind. I love him even more now.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I want Pep and Man city to play in CL and crash terribly next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)