[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (89 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Apparently Yaya Toure is unhappy at ManCity.

Seluk (Yaya's agent): "They don't know that money can't buy relationships – no Sheikh can buy a relationship. This isn't about money or a new contract – it's about human relationships and City have shown they don't respect him. I repeat, this is not about money. In fact, he would take less to return to Barcelona."
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/20/yaya-toure-leaving-manchester-city-agent

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Seluk (Yaya's agent): "They don't know that money can't buy relationships – no Sheikh can buy a relationship. This isn't about money or a new contract – it's about human relationships and City have shown they don't respect him. I repeat, this is not about money. In fact, he would take less to return to Barcelona."
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/20/yaya-toure-leaving-manchester-city-agent
Snatch him up now!! Like ASAP! Holy dhit! If there's hope fuck oh god!!!! Sign him, bring his brother

Midfield of

Pirlo
Vidal Pogba
Yaya Toure​

Ohh god!!

- - - Updated - - -

Or even
Vidal Pogba
Yaya​

With a sex front three

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

I thought this was just proven as the rants of a nut-job agent that the Man City club victory party in the Middle East conflicted with his client's birthday.

but.. just imagine... Yaya and Vidal in the same midfield :drool:

:lol:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I thought this was just proven as the rants of a nut-job agent that the Man City club victory party in the Middle East conflicted with his client's birthday.
I find it dodgy that a guy like Yaya Toure would be upset that his birthday wasn't celebrated. also the agent mentions Yaya be willing to take a wage cut if it means he can return to Barcelona, which is irrelevant information if he's just complaining about ManCity not celebrating his client's birthday. so, I am guessing that Yaya is hoping for a return to his former club and that was his agent hinting at Barcelona to make a move, especially knowing that Barcelona will be busy in the market this summer.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I find it dodgy that a guy like Yaya Toure would be upset that his birthday wasn't celebrated. also the agent mentions Yaya be willing to take a wage cut if it means he can return to Barcelona, which is irrelevant information if he's just complaining about ManCity not celebrating his client's birthday. so, I am guessing that Yaya is hoping for a return to his former club and that was his agent hinting at Barcelona to make a move, especially knowing that Barcelona will be busy in the market this summer.

:agree: agents wants to cash in one last time on yaya, who probably likes it better in spain too

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
from another forum on Yaya:

Serves him right. I remember having to collect some cash off him for the VAT on a delivery from Africa, for arguments sake about £16-£17. He rocks up to the door with a £50 note. Told him I had no change, comes back with a £20, told him I still didn't have a penny change. Did he say 'Keep the change son, get a brew'? Did he bollocks, searched every inch of his mansion till he found the exact money. What go's around comes around tight arse, happy birthday!

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Double treble

- - - Updated - - -

I feel funny on the inside thinking about it

- - - Updated - - -

Getting Yaya means Kolo ain't too far away.

- - - Updated - - -

:klin:
Man no offence and all, but I am so fucking happy you aren't Juve's sporting director :D

Yaya is of course an amazing player. Lollll @ the supposed reason he wants to leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)