[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (123 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
In England when people think of Manchester they think Man City, but I know from experience there are also United fans there.
if you say this, then you must also add "In England when people think of London they think Man Utd, but I know from experience there are also Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs fans there.".

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
we really shouldn''t talk shit about United's global appeal and what not.. Juve is probably the club which is least tied to its city and was designed to be that way... which is a beautiful thing

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This has gone off on a tangent, but I stick with my response to the original question, and thought that Manchester United is more of a brand.

Whether you think that also applies to Juventus then fair enough, but it's two different points.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Chelsea-Spurs was kinda like Juve-milan before the goal, a very scrappy game from chelsea with a lot of misplaced passes that allowed spurs to play their game and look like the more dangerous team. But then quality stroked -Eto'o- and from then on it was a lost battle for spurs.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Manchester United are set to announce a world-record kit deal worth more than £600million.

It will bank United more than £60million-a-year over the course of a decade-long agreement.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...world-record-600million-3221922#ixzz2vTWe8Tet
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
:lol::sergio: I hope this is just Mirror fooling around...

edit: for some perspective, in 12/13 ManUtd got £25m guaranteed+ £13m in profit sharing = £39m (~€45m) from Nike.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Almost forgot,Wigan are the defending champions and are still in it.What a story it would be if a championship team can defend the FA Cup title.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)