[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (192 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I love how their fans are going to get confidence and optimism suddenly, only to be crushed like ants later this year. :seven:
I have a bet with someone here that either Arsenal or Chelsea will win the EPL. He's got the Uniteds. I don't really remember who it was lol. Soren Krarup I think. Maybe one of the other Danish pastries here. But yeah.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I have a bet with someone here that either Arsenal or Chelsea will win the EPL. He's got the Uniteds. I don't really remember who it was lol. Soren Krarup I think. Maybe one of the other Danish pastries here. But yeah.
@ALC
It's me, you turd. I have Manchester United and City, and you have Chelsea and Arsenal. Oh, and in case you forget which Dane you have a bet with, you just need to look for this:

Jul 10, 2006
I can't believe Mata is not even in the bench, fucking Mourinho
Mata can't get on the field for Spain he doesn't deserve the bench at Chelsea. :)

j/k... obv there is something going on there. I think Jose wanted Mata to play more on the flanks and wants to stic with Oscar in the middle. I have to say that he has, so far, been right about Oscar. He's a great player and seems to fit his tactics well. Who knows what goes on at the training ground and in the locker room between Mata and TSO.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How is he right? Mata is considerably better then Oscar. Fits tactically more for him I can understand, but Mata is superior in creating, dictating and getting into scoring chances.

Jul 10, 2006
Is that Mikel's first Chelsea goal?

- - - Updated - - -

How is he right? Mata is considerably better then Oscar. Fits tactically more for him I can understand, but Mata is superior in creating, dictating and getting into scoring chances.
Well, I don't necessarily think that Mata is that much better than Oscar.

Obviously Mata is a great player and it's not as if Jose is just going to trash great players. Maybe Oscar is a player he can direct more and Mata wants to play with more independence? There has to be some reason for the conflict, there is just no other reason why Jose left him off the bench if not to send him a message.

It being a World Cup year, Mata has to choose to either do what the manager says or try to force a move to another club to stay in the Spanish side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)