Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Raiola is a $#@!, no doubt about it. But the situations seem very different to me. Man United kept bidding and bidding until they met our evaluation.
Nothing to suggest that was the case. Infact we don't know how this saga went. There remains a lot of mystery but we can safely say our hands were tied. What does appear to be the case and according to most media was the talk about who pays raiola fees. I'm certain our policy gets in our own way. Matuidi seems indifferent to a move but the club (psg) paid every effort in keeping him there. We didn't try for pogba, but then, one can argue, how could when the guy was on holiday and we respected that.

Let's face it if matuidi is given a new contract, it turns out to be more beneficial for raiola than him encouraging to move to us. Psg have the means to go stupid and pay much more than we can or will offer. Same went for pogba, if we tried as in went ridiculous with wage then maybe raiola would have changed his mind. Unlikely but who knows.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Nothing to suggest that was the case. Infact we don't know how this saga went. There remains a lot of mystery but we can safely say our hands were tied. What does appear to be the case and according to most media was the talk about who pays raiola fees. I'm certain our policy gets in our own way. Matuidi seems indifferent to a move but the club (psg) paid every effort in keeping him there. We didn't try for pogba, but then, one can argue, how could when the guy was on holiday and we respected that.

Let's face it if matuidi is given a new contract, it turns out to be more beneficial for raiola than him encouraging to move to us. Psg have the means to go stupid and pay much more than we can or will offer. Same went for pogba, if we tried as in went ridiculous with wage then maybe raiola would have changed his mind. Unlikely but who knows.
Our evaluation of Pogba was always around the 100 million mark, no?

Mar 3, 2014
Should I open a Moussa Sissoko thread?
You could or you could sanction a James thread and allow a fapping of epic proportions.

In all honestly: is the information coming in for all these other names that much more concrete than the info coming in for James? I'd say no, and suggest that the information is probably on similar levels to last year's potential Gotze signing.

Plus Newcastle want like 25 million pounds - that is insane.

Edit:
Oh, this is a superstition thing...ok no James thread. Let's open up a Schweinsteiger thread or a Gary Medel thread.

Mar 3, 2014
How about an all-purpose thread for all the players we don't want:

Gary Medel
Schweinsteiger
Thiago Motta
Felipe Melo
Flamini
Toulalan
Inler
Montolivo
Fellaini
Esteban Cambiasso

and we will never mention
James or Verratti ever again.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
There were no real strong links for Isco that we could read every day in the news.

- - - Updated - - -

How about an all-purpose thread for all the players we don't want:

Gary Medel
Schweinsteiger
Thiago Motta
Felipe Melo
Flamini
Toulalan
Inler
Montolivo
I think we had a thread for those once. Didn't last. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)