Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I was just having fun with this rumour, but shit just got serious.

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/08/26/57bfd14b468aeba8218b466d.html

It turns out that Madrid's official newspaper - Marca - just released news saying that one of James and Isco is very likely to leave in the next days, because they are both at a tough situation at the club. And that Zidane is more keen on Isco.

They said the list for the next game will be enlightening.

Shit, this might actually happen now. Marca, as Madrid's toy paper, never ever says anything negative about the club. If there is any slim chance of happening, do it - offer 65M and 8M salaries for the guy, I dont care.

Tbf, Marotta, even though he's becoming a big lier, had absolutely no reason to say "almost" no chance. I mean, it makes sense when you are interested on a player and says wont make a move. But it makes no sense to build hope on the fans when you let a small margin to do stg, because it just won't work as a smokescreen.

So probably he actually talked to Perez about this already... and who knows!

Fap while you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Also As, main news.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/08/26/primera/1472171652_130323.html

They say that Arsenal and Chelsea are the biggest candidates, and that we wanted him too, but now we can't afford him after Higuain.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I was just having fun with this rumour, but $#@! just got serious.

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2016/08/26/57bfd14b468aeba8218b466d.html

It turns out that Madrid's official newspaper - Marca - just released news saying that one of James and Isco is very likely to leave in the next days, because they are both at a tough situation at the club. And that Zidane is more keen on Isco.

$#@!, this might actually happen now. Marca, as Madrid's toy paper, never ever says anything negative about the club. If there is any slim chance of happening, do it - offer 65M and 8M salaries for the guy, I dont care.

Tbf, Marotta, even though he's becoming a big lier, had absolutely no reason to say "almost" no chance. I mean, it makes sense when you are interested on a player and says wont make a move. But it makes no sense to build hope on the fans when you let a small margin to do stg, because it just won't work as a smokescreen.

Fap while you can.
I wouldn't at all be surprised if James leaves Real Madrid. I would, however, be very surprised if he came to Juventus. I am sure that he may consider Juventus as an option (hence why he may be looking at property in Turin) but he is probably also considering Chelsea (who is the much more likely suitor). Chelsea hasn't yet spent a lot by their standards.

Still think its very unlikely.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I wouldn't at all be surprised if James leaves Real Madrid. I would, however, be very surprised if he came to Juventus. I am sure that he may consider Juventus as an option (hence why he may be looking at property in Turin) but he is probably also considering Chelsea (who is the much more likely suitor). Chelsea hasn't yet spent a lot by their standards.

Still think its very unlikely.
Chelsea needs central defenders more than air to breathe so they will spend big on that department.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i hope your eyes staaahp working when watching juve games

lol
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

So padulla saying Cuadrado is a question of principle for Conte. Excuse me principle?? Is this the same guy who walked out on Juventus leaving us high and dry now he has principles. F him
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

James + Matuidi done by September 3. :beppe:
I can bet my house on it.
Finishes up with lodi and parolo instead

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
So padulla saying Cuadrado is a question of principle for Conte. Excuse me principle?? Is this the same guy who walked out on Juventus leaving us high and dry now he has principles. F him
What does that even mean lol.
i´m not sure either what it´s supposed to mean but it certainly sounds like a conte thing to do ^^.
quite bad for us as chelsea, who are said to be ready to accept our bid, certainly won´t overrule him on this as they know that he would instantly resign.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I was just having fun with this rumour, but shit just got serious.

Shit, this might actually happen now. Marca, as Madrid's toy paper, never ever says anything negative about the club. If there is any slim chance of happening, do it - offer 65M and 8M salaries for the guy, I dont care.

Fap while you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Also As, main news.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/08/26/primera/1472171652_130323.html

They say that Arsenal and Chelsea are the biggest candidates, and that we wanted him too, but now we can't afford him after Higuain.
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Dont know, normally i would say he is so going to EPL but i just cant see it.

For example,
Arsenal's priority is CB and maybe a striker (theyre linked with that deportivo striker)
Union priority - maybe a wingback but that depends mourinho, they dont have a priority anymore mourinho has got all his signings
Chelsea - CB they are putting a lot of effort and are at a stage where they are panicking so last thing they want to do is spend effort on James - conte is tight with chelseas money :D
Liverpool - Maybe, theyve offloaded benteke, do have some money in the kitty, well their local newspaper liverpool echo is linking them with james
Spuds - Well they are too busy being linked with CR7.. i mean zaha :D, they had rumours of calhanoglu and thinking of selling son.
City - noone as yet, but cant see james fitting guardiola's system? They are concentrating on selling now than buying with toure,nasri,bony,mangala.

Any other club then its safe to question james's ambition.

Outside EPL then I think PSG might come in for him but really if anyone was serious about James I think he would have gone by now. Marotta would be interested but i can see him continuously low balling but we might get lucky on the last day (if we already have CM by then that is) as im sure real do want him out and the longer it takes the desperate they may become. If it does happen, a big if, can you imagine real putting in a big sell on clause, so they reap the rewards of when his sold on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)