Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
just seems very strange to me. You'd think discretion would be key for them working with footballers to find them homes in new cities
They get the business they can get while bsing to get mass attention to get more. Don't think these types care about seeming tacky or such, probably lie about what clients they have anyways.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
buffon*
neto
licht
alves
evra
sandro
bon*
chie*
barz*
rugani*
benatia
marchisio*
stururu*
asamoah
khedira
lemina
pjanic
hernanes
pjaca
mandzu
dybala
higgy

i count 22 players. squad needs to have 25 players with 4 being home grown. so marchisio is one, meaning the other 3 have to be youth players.

in short humus wont happen unless hernanes or asamoah are sold

Mar 3, 2014
buffon*
neto
licht
alves
evra
sandro
bon*
chie*
barz*
rugani*
benatia
marchisio*
stururu*
asamoah
khedira
lemina
pjanic
hernanes
pjaca
mandzu
dybala
higgy

i count 22 players. squad needs to have 25 players with 4 being home grown. so marchisio is one, meaning the other 3 have to be youth players.

in short humus wont happen unless hernanes or asamoah are sold
Hernanes is rumoured to not be included in the squad, period. Don't know how truthful it is...

- - - Updated - - -

Stahhhhp with the James BS guise
It's a lot more likely than a lot of the other rumours we have gone nuts over. There is certainly more evidence than Gotze, and the Gotze thread last year was a muppet fest.

-Rumours weeks ago of James checking out houses in Turin
-Rumours for weeks about Juventus being interested in Madrid
-Today's report on the Real Estate firm
-Marotta meets with Perez today
-Skybet suspends betting
-James has an old interview saying very nice things about Juventus
-Marotta gives an extremely half-assed response leaving the option open. The video literally goes like this: "So there is 0 zero chance of James to Juventus?" Marotta "Almost 0". He has denied in the past, but he added MORE possibility to the statement that the interviewer asked, which is strange.

I am not saying that it will happen, but that is certainly much more circumstantial evidence than many other rumours we have fapped over. It is almost like people are afraid to acknowledge credibility because it is just too good to be true. ...Like we started a Kovacic thread off a lot less to work with, just sayin'.
- - - Updated - - -

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Higuain/mandzu - Dybala/pjaca
....................James/Pjanic
Khedira/Asa - Marchisio/stururu - Pjanic/Lemina
Sandro/evra - Chiellini/Ben Atia - Bonnuci/Barzagli - Alves/Licht.

If James drifts right we would have alves, Pjanic, James and Dybala bombing one flank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)