Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Marotta should after those deluded players.
We need to bring in Gotze and ask for Benzema. That's the time! Gotze-Benzema-Dybala if you had these two you could give up on Morata and Mandzukic and bring in Berardi.
Having a set up made by Zaza,Berardi,Dybala,Gotze and Benzema! 4/5 under 25yrs old that would be terrific
Not too fond of Götze to be honest. Benzema is a great player but I don't like him as a person.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I don't know why we are so defensive about Morata's situation. Spending 20-30 mil to cancel that buyout clause is pretty stupid because he's not a bag of peanuts...if Real gets him back for 30 mill that doesn't mean they will resell him for 50-60-70 mil and make a big profit. He can easily say NO to every contract offer from Chelsea, Arsenal and any other, leaving Real with 30 mil spent and having an unhappy player. He should inform Real of this and let them now he wants to continue here as I understood from various reports. He can't say NO to Real but he can say NO when Real wants to resell him the next day. Marotta thinks he's still at Doria and cries when a big boy steals his toys.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Sell one of zaza or mandzu, keep morata and sign beradi. Get a good midfielder (really like kante too bad he will cost a fortune) and a starting material rb. Sell some bench players and keep Pogba. No need for a big name. Just keep our squad together and add these 3 players

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Now rumours saying morata will be used to get isco.

I dont like that
I don't like that too, the dream is to have them both. But if the choice was to be made, i will chose Isco. Better upside, huge potential and a position where we are definetely lacking.
And i am saying this being Morata's biggest fan and always saying that he should be our starting CF instead of Mandzukic...
But the chance to get Isco, playing with Dybala and Pogba is pure sex.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Keep Morata. Him, Pogba and Berardi will destroy cl-teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Licht Barzagli Bonucci Sandro
????? Marchisio Pogba
Berardi Dybala
Morata

Front three not so rigid

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I've spend 8 houres per week in a gym for the past 5 years now. In various gyms. One close to brussels, Mechelen, Vilvoorde, Hoboken(3 gyms).

95% of moroccans that enter a gym do it either for looks or to be better in kickbox or thaibox. You work in brussels, go to any gym there and find a strenght sporter of north african/middle east descent (iran,iraq,turkey,..). Ask them about moroccans. Try to evade the uppercut. Then hear the same story.

Actually, ask a turkish guy in any kebab store if he's moroccan. Be sure you got a clear exit.

Try a conversation with any. They dont understand the point of getting strong. Why ? Its eithers looks or fighting. I've had this conversation so many times at the first hoboken gym i went to.

On the other hand, here in antwerp, when you see a poster of a new thaibox/kickbox evening with a multitude of duels, half of them is called "rachid", and 3/4rd are moroccan.

Is that wrong ? No. Well, as long as they arent kicking eachother while working out. Everyone to its own. I dont know shit about thaibox or kickbox.

But if someone asks me if i should bother correcting a moroccan guy who mixes up bodybuilding and powerlifting, no, i shouldnt obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats different. I agree we need to look at guarantee's, cause injuries were a major cause in the collapse after the 68th minute
@Völler

For you viewing pleasure

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
I'm not interested in paying another 30m for Morata. I'm surprised we even brought him got him in the first place considering how one-sided and handicap this deal is. I hope to god we have the same deal with Coman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)