Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Having more attacking players doesnt hinder someone offensively. It helps. Thats like saying that we should not buy a good rb because it makes Bonucci shine less when not having to make more tackles. Good players play best with good players arounf him and im sure that Allegri would not limit Pogba to defensive duties for anyone else in the world. Stupis logic
That doesent make sense. Not every offensive player would limit others around him and not every will make those around him better. An offensive player like Isco that asks for the ball all the time and has to have the ball a lot to be effective would limit both Pogbas and Dybalas offensive game. They both are the main go to guys for us and that shouldnt change, unlesss that new player is superior to these two, which Isco is obviously not. If we get an AM he should be able to adapt to us and not to require us to change our way of play to fit him in (again, unless he would be our most superior offensive player) and be effective with little touches. Vidal last season did an insane defensive and pressing job while Pereyra was excellent at moving without the ball and finding space for himself and others while having the least time on the ball of all our mids. I think a player like Oscar, even though hes less "talented" than Isco, would fit us much better

Jan 5, 2007
I love how it burns you that we have been mega successful over the past 5 years, and your only way to combat that, is agreeing with $#@! posts like one by that random user.

Must suck for a lot of our so called "fans"
some random users have been here longer than u think but interested in the drama, and if you think winning the seria a every year with no one to compete i wouldnt use the world mega unless mega changed its meaning.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
This would be a decent mercato:

IN: Oscar, Cavani, Benatia
OUT: Hernanes, Zaza, Caceres

Buy out Cuadrado could be effectively cancelled out by Bayern buying out Coman.

Wouldn't be cheap though as Caceres contract would expire, Hernanes and Zaza would get us a total of 25m tops. While Oscar, Cavani and Benatia would cost us a total of around 90m. 65m net.

But it would be a good lift in quality. I think Oscar is great - I think he can improve with us and is still young (24).

Starting XI: Buffon, Lichsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini/Benatia, Sandro, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Oscar, Dybala, Cavani.
Subs: Neto, Barzagli, Chiello/Benatia, Cuadrado, Sturaro, Morata, Mandzukic
Reserves: Rubinho, Padoin, Rugani, Evra, Pereyra, Asamoah

Berardi is an interesting player, but I am not sure he is worth 25m. Perhaps he would be an option if we sold Mandzukic in the above scenario.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Mundo Deportivo reporting that Isco will leave Madrid to join Juve this summer?

I must say I do enjoy these bullsh stories from time to time as a guilty pleasure

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
That doesent make sense. Not every offensive player would limit others around him and not every will make those around him better. An offensive player like Isco that asks for the ball all the time and has to have the ball a lot to be effective would limit both Pogbas and Dybalas offensive game. They both are the main go to guys for us and that shouldnt change, unlesss that new player is superior to these two, which Isco is obviously not. If we get an AM he should be able to adapt to us and not to require us to change our way of play to fit him in (again, unless he would be our most superior offensive player) and be effective with little touches. Vidal last season did an insane defensive and pressing job while Pereyra was excellent at moving without the ball and finding space for himself and others while having the least time on the ball of all our mids. I think a player like Oscar, even though hes less "talented" than Isco, would fit us much better
:lol: And this makes since, let's take the less talented, a shitty player because he works hard according to you.

Great logic you got going there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol: And this makes since, let's take the less talented, a $#@!ty player because he works hard according to you.

Great logic you got going there.
How about you give an actual answer instead of wasting everyones time. Why is it worth sacrificing Pogbas and Dybalas offensive game for an inferior player?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
How about you give an actual answer instead of wasting everyones time. Why is it worth sacrificing Pogbas and Dybalas offensive game for an inferior player?
How is playing with a superior offensive player, a great talent will limit Pogba and Dybala's game ??? so according to you we just surround pogba and Dybala with hardworking players and their offensive game will flourish. Yeah we saw how Pogba dominated offensively at the beginning of the season when he was playing with the likes of Sturaro and Padoin....
Wonder why we play Better with Morata instead of Mandzukic even if the latter is more hardworking, how come Morata don't hinder Dybala and Pogba offensive games.
Isco is a world class talent, only 24 years, 1 year and half older than Dybala and yet he has more years in top flights and showing as much as Dybala if not more.
This notion that you keep talking about that we need a less talented offensive AM to accomodate Pogba and Dybala is really wierd just shows how much you know about football.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He's right though. Sacrificing offensive game? :lol: That's some new-Zach-BS I guess. Did Suarez damage Neymar and Messi? Did Bale damage Ronaldo and Benzema?

If anything it'd help Pogba and Dybala. Another player to play the ball to or if it's not working out for neither that day, you have another one capable of doing something. How that can be a bad thing? Isco works in defence, he's used to it because he's played as B2B quite a lot. If anything adding a capable AM would make our attack more efficient and fluid. It would make life easier for Pogba and Dybala.

Pereyra is not a hardworker at all and he never limit Pogba Tevez/Dybala. Now you add a superior player to the lineup and you say we'll end up worse? Dude it's bollocks. Stop living in the past where we had two artists and the rest were "hardworkers". Today you need talent and skill in the game more than anything else because the game has changed. It's easier to make a talented player work hard than teach a hardworker some technique and skill.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How is playing with a superior offensive player, a great talent will limit Pogba and Dybala's game ??? so according to you we just surround pogba and Dybala with hardworking players and their offensive game will flourish. Yeah we saw how Pogba dominated offensively at the beginning of the season when he was playing with the likes of Sturaro and Padoin....
Wonder why we play Better with Morata instead of Mandzukic even if the latter is more hardworking, how come Morata don't hinder Dybala and Pogba offensive games.
Isco is a world class talent, only 24 years, 1 year and half older than Dybala and yet he has more years in top flights and showing as much as Dybala if not more.
This notion that you keep talking about that we need a less talented offensive AM to accomodate Pogba and Dybala is really wierd just shows how much you know about football.
He isn't saying that. He's saying that we need better player than Isco if we're to sacrifice Pogba's contribution in the final 3rd, since it would require from him to play more deep. Someone with better end product, as it would make 0 sense to sacrifice Pogs for an inferior player.

And lol at Isco showing more than Dybala.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He isn't saying that. He's saying that we need better player than Isco if we're to sacrifice Pogba's contribution in the final 3rd, since it would require from him to play more deep. Someone with better end product, as it would make 0 sense to sacrifice Pogs for an inferior player.

And lol at Isco showing more than Dybala.
How do you know that we will sacrifice Pogba's offensive Contribution playing with someone like Isco, it would be the opposite really, it will elevates his game, talented players benefits the most from playing with other talented players as i explained in my post which you chose to ignore.
And you say all of this, yet you guys prefers someone like Saponara or even better a talent less hack like Oscar instead of Isco and you won't me to take what you say seriously.
Explain to me how playing with someone like Oscar/Saponara instead of Isco would be more benefical to our team even if the the latter is the more talented, the better and more accomplished player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)