Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Tah? not impressed :p
I like him and I m very sure he is on our list. Problem is, that he just moved to Leverkusen and Völler would go mental, if we would try to get him. He would swear and complain like a maniac and refuse to sell. Only a ridiculous sum 40m+ could maybe change his mind, but u r right, he hasnt impressed enough to pay even 30m+ for him..for now.

Laporte is a dream too I guess. There r some rumours and in special cases Bayern r willing to offer good cash for a player (Martinez and last summer 50m€ for De Bruyne) and this is such a situation, cos CB is our biggest need and he fits all the criterias. I could see us paying the 50m clause, but I m sure Pep wants him too and that he is the decisive factor for Laporte to go to City.

Murillo was named a few times, but I m not impressed with his technique and passing skills. Christensen has been great for Gladbach, but his contract situation makes it tough too. I could also live with Süle. I trust our transfer guru Reschke to find another gem. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hummels, Gundogan, Reus? :klin:
Reus? :lol:

talking about overrated

Cannot see Hummels coming back..too much bad blood.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
2nd try...

Goretzka, Geis, Meyer/Sane?
Goretzka :tup: good boy and for sure on our list..maybe in a year or two.

Geis good player, but no thanks

Meyer has the talent to play for Bayern in the future, but he has to be more consistent and to increase his defensive contribution, to be able to play CM as an 8, otherwise he would end like Götze..no AM needed and too slow for the wings.

Sane is fast and can dribble, but he surely is too much of a headless chicken with losing balls left and right. He is undoubtfully a special talent though and I would like to see him wearing the Bayern shirt in a year or two.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Meyer has the talent to play for Bayern in the future, but he has to be more consistent and to increase his defensive contribution, to be able to play CM as an 8, otherwise he would end like Götze..no AM needed and too slow for the wings.

Sane is fast and can dribble, but he surely is too much of a headless chicken with losing balls left and right. He is undoubtfully a special talent though and I would like to see him wearing the Bayern shirt in a year or two.
Meyer was always a player that has Bayern written all over him to me. Would be strange if he ends up elsewhere

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Geis can become a very good CM imo, i'd rather have him than Meyer. i somewhat doubt the latter will ever be good enough for a team like Bayern.

agreed on Sane. :tup:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just wondering would you do a Zidane with Pogba given the chance?
I mean would you sell Pogba for example to get Gundogan Dembele and Cavani for example?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I mean would you sell Pogba for example to get Gundogan Dembele and Cavani for example?

Mmmm no man... At least with Zidane we got his best years but failed to capitalize on it.

I know ill be mad as fuck when seeing Pogba in all his glory destroying Europe in another team.

I would suggest keeping him for as long as possible and find other solutions.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's was obvious against city and it was too this season. For 40M it's a robbery.
:agree: like when he scored vs Chelsea, that game convinced me that he sucks as CF

- - - Updated - - -

No way

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I think the management is throwing some bullshit rumors to the press to entertain the fans given that we crashed out of europe early. I just hope we don't make many changes like last year, and that the new J Clinic keeps our squad healthy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No way. Plus, no way we get those three with Pogba funds.

Zidane was 29. It was a bit of a no-brainer especially considering how unhappy he was in Turin the last couple years here, and the ridiculous fee offered. Pogba is hardly 23 and just about to enter the prime of his career.

With Rugani-Sandro-Pogba-Dybala we have 4 likely world class players who are 25 or under who could be the backbone of a very dominant Juve team for a very long time. You do everything you can to keep that together for as long as possible.

Add in Morata if he stays... Very promising future for this team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No way. Plus, no way we get those three with Pogba funds.

Zidane was 29. It was a bit of a no-brainer especially considering how unhappy he was in Turin the last couple years here, and the ridiculous fee offered. Pogba is hardly 23 and just about to enter the prime of his career.

With Rugani-Sandro-Pogba-Dybala we have 4 likely world class players who are 25 or under who could be the backbone of a very dominant Juve team for a very long time. You do everything you can to keep that together for as long as possible.

Add in Morata if he stays... Very promising future for this team.
he was unhappy?

-----

add morata and berardi hopefully

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he was unhappy?

-----

add morata and berardi hopefully

More than unhappy, he was fed up about not being able to win the CL, losing the final twice.. and that last CL run was a disaster, him getting send of against Panathiniakos and all. That season under carletto we were in a transition one and sucked badly. He decided his cycle in juve was over and Madrid came knocking and promised him all this glory he wasnt able to refuse.

and his wife.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
More than unhappy, he was fed up about not being able to win the CL, losing the final twice.. and that last CL run was a disaster, him getting send of against Panathiniakos and all. That season under carletto we were in a transition one and sucked badly. He decided his cycle in juve was over and Madrid came knocking and promised him all this glory he wasnt able to refuse.

and his wife.
*HSV

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Veronica Zidane basically orchestrated the whole move, Turin wasn't sunny enough for her. Take into account that Juve hadn't won anything since '98.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)