Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We're already buying Cuadrado & Berardi, that's around 40-45 million spent already right there. We can theoritically afford one ~40 million player, and I could us see signing Bernardo Silva for around that fee (bit higher probably), but never in a package deal with Moutinho.

And Gundogan will probably go above that fee, and demand higher wages + never seemed interested in Serie A.
Not convinced we will sign Berardi. But regardless the club would have 40-50m to spend without the need to sell Pogba, which was my point. Like with Dybala or Alex Sandro, if the player is found suitable we won't hesitate to pay premium price. People shouldnt just neglect every quality player because someone else might be interested.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
A sound advice: Read thoroughly next time.

There's a huge difference between "cover" and "replace".

You're welcome :kiss:

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea and United missing CL will not have the effect I assume you are implying.

It's two of the richest clubs in the World+Premier League's new TV-deal kicks in next season.
You are right. Thank yo for correction :kiss:
I actually mean cover, but i do not know why i wrote replace.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What are you laughing about ?

He's been terrific this yr.I think he'll extend with BVB anyway.
Both Hernanes and Vasquez had such a season around that age.

He's 27, and incredibly depending on how well the team performs. He's the first to sink if the cogs arent turning.
Take away Gundogan and Aubameyang, and you'll see how he'll drop like a stone.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Vazquez is too slow and predictable for me. Good passer and decent shot. But I would take Mkhi over him for sure as overall gun midfielder.

Jun 6, 2015
Vazquez is too slow and predictable for me. Good passer and decent shot. But I would take Mkhi over him for sure as overall gun midfielder.
Vazquez and predictable don't fit into the same sentence. I don't think he's that slow either just looks slow because of his size and very own kind of running style. Mkhi is at this moment the bigger name but his price will be crazy after the season he's having if they even decide to sell him, Vazquez is gettable.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Vazquez is gettable, but for a reason at 27. I'm not yet to be truly impressed him, technical skills and vision but not enough to elevate him to more then he is for me right now. And yes predictable because even he is strong close quarter dribbler who dazzles technically, you pretty much know the zones he is limited to. Not very athletic or mobile kinda guy (I watched Palermo quite a bit last season for Dybala, Vazquez did not justify the hype to me to be someone for top level). Also for me his skill level doesnt justify the free roaming role he requires to express himself as SS type. He is pretty one note type of AM/forward. Seen him play for Azzurri, and how much out of his element he was, couldnt express himself at all in any way/adapt to his surroundings.

If he joined as backup, it would be fine, but I dont forsee him being starter level for us.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Vazquez is gettable, but for a reason. I'm not yet to be truly impressed him him, technical skills and vision but not enough to elevate him to more then he is for me right now. And yes predictable because even he is strong close quarter dribbler who dazzles technically, you pretty much know the zones he is limited to. Not very athletic or mobile kinda guy (I watched Palermo quite a bit last season for Dybala, Vazquez did not justify the hype to me to be someone for top level). Also for me his skill level doesnt justify the free roaming role he requires to express himself as SS type. He is pretty one note type of AM/forward. Seen him play for Azzurri, and how much out of his element he was, couldnt express himself at all in any/adapt to his surroundings.

If he joined as backup, it would be fine, but I dont forsee him being starter level for us.
:agree: We can definitely do better. Leave Vazquez to mid table teams.

Jun 6, 2015
We'll see. I think Vazquez would fit in well here with his skill set but is he mentally the Juve type I don't know maybe he's not the most competitive player but is he a winner well that remains to be seen. He has been carrying that Palermo team lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)