Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bernardo Silva and Moutinho in a 45 million package deal from Monaco is somewhat realistic.

Chelsea and United are likely to miss the CL next season. I think we might stand a chance for Gundogan. The most important thing is to keep our core for another season. We must not lose the likes of Pogba and Dybala if we want to compete for the CL again next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bernardo Silva and Moutinho in a 45 million package deal from Monaco is somewhat realistic.

Chelsea and United are likely to miss the CL next season. I think we might stand a chance for Gundogan. The most important thing is to keep our core for another season. We must not lose the likes of Pogba and Dybala if we want to compete for the CL again next season.
See? I told you everything would be OK this season.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Kovacic can not replace marchisio.
His passing and skill is good. But, his tactical understanding is poor.
A sound advice: Read thoroughly next time.

There's a huge difference between "cover" and "replace".

You're welcome :kiss:

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea and United missing CL will not have the effect I assume you are implying.

It's two of the richest clubs in the World+Premier League's new TV-deal kicks in next season.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Nope.

And probably nope too.

Unless we sell Pogba.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We sold Vidal, so that should cover it if we're interested.

Btw Juve will have no trouble spending 50-60m on the market.
We're already buying Cuadrado & Berardi, that's around 40-45 million spent already right there. We can theoritically afford one ~40 million player, and I could us see signing Bernardo Silva for around that fee (bit higher probably), but never in a package deal with Moutinho.

And Gundogan will probably go above that fee, and demand higher wages + never seemed interested in Serie A.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Eye on Miki at Dortmund, only one year left on his contract in the Summer, Dortmund will likely look to sell.

Could be our superstar AM.

Probably be able to get him for 20-25 million which is within our budget.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Eye on Miki at Dortmund, only one year left on his contract in the Summer, Dortmund will likely look to sell.

Could be our superstar AM.

Probably be able to get him for 20-25 million which is within our budget.
Would cost more imo

- - - Updated - - -

He's having an excellent season though.Would be happy with his acquisition if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)