Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
James is twice the player Isco will ever be. He's that fantastic old school #10 with the talent to be one of the greats but will probably never happen.

But you're right. That face is beyond punchable, it's stabbable. I look at him and feel like throwing up.
I look at James and think he would make very sexy tranny... :shifty:

@DAiDEViL

Edit.

His wife looks more like a man than he does. :lol:

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/0...n-twitter-following-63m-real-madrid-transfer/

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
James is twice the player Isco will ever be. He's that fantastic old school #10 with the talent to be one of the greats but will probably never happen.

But you're right. That face is beyond punchable, it's stabbable. I look at him and feel like throwing up.
You sexist. :( Why do you dislike his "ugly lesbian face"?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Do you still rate Morata that highly? I'm not sure I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Worth sacrificing Pogba for? Nah
For me Morata has all the charateristics to become a WC. Hes big, strong, fast, good first touch, cloutch etc. This season has been disappointing which offcourse leaves some doubt on whether he can make that final step up.
If Pogba wants to leave I think the best option would be to sell him to a team were we can get players in return. If we sell him for 100 mio. every team in the world will want a premium for the players they are going to sell to us.
When looking at teams we could make a trade with I think that Real and PSG has the most attraktive players that could theoretically be part of a trade. Players like Veratti, Cavani, Pastore, Aurier, Danilo, James, Isco.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'm not sure about Morata. He scores so few goals and often a shadow. He is good when playing a counter attacking football as we did last year but nowdays not so much.

Problem is... Last year Tevez,Llorente,Matri and Coman gone replaced by Morata-Mandzukic and Zaza.
Now according to rumors we might sell everyone bar Dybala....

I'm not even sure what our options are this summer.
Maybe we could aim at Meggiorini according to Nostradamus.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm not sure about Morata. He scores so few goals and often a shadow. He is good when playing a counter attacking football as we did last year but nowdays not so much.

Problem is... Last year Tevez,Llorente,Matri and Coman gone replaced by Morata-Mandzukic and Zaza.
Now according to rumors we might sell everyone bar Dybala....

I'm not even sure what our options are this summer.
Maybe we could aim at Meggiorini according to Nostradamus.
Not gonna happen

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People are exaggerating how bad Morata has been this season.

He has 8 goals-6 assists in 1838 minutes.

That's a goal or assist every 131 minutes.

Hardly what I would call terrible.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hasn't been the step up we expected I guess but in a turbulent year in which it is clear Allegri is trying to turn him more into a CF he has hardly been "terrible"

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
People are exaggerating how bad Morata has been this season.

He has 8 goals-6 assists in 1838 minutes.

That's a goal or assist every 131 minutes.

Hardly what I would call terrible.
He has been terrible scorer this season. Let's not sugar coat it. 4 of the 8 goals was in 2 games a month ago. Otherwise he looked as likely to score as Bonucci basically...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He has been terrible scorer this season. Let's not sugar coat it. 4 of the 8 goals was in 2 games a month ago. Otherwise he looked as likely to score as Bonucci basically...
I disagree. He's played half his matches this season as a LW or SS, out of position. So playing those types of positions, he should be assisting and scoring, which he has done to the tune of 8 goals-6 assists.

If he'd played exclusively as a CF and had only 8 goals and 1 or 2 assists, sure, I'd say terrible, but that's not the case. Instead, he has been bumped around to 3 different positions and has still managed 8 goals-6 assists. And at 131 minutes per goal/assist, that's actually pretty decent.

Far from terrible. Even scoring-wise. He's been mediocre (not terrible) as far as goals scored, but as far as goals+assists, pretty decent.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Decent assisting but real bad scoring wise. It's this current season so I can't be fooled by revisionistic sugar coating. He played winger on occasional initially but it was far from many games, he played lots of games in two man attack and was completely toothless and never close to scoring even. Wether it's SS or CF, even if latter suits him much more, you should still look remotely close to dangerous and he never did. As I said half his goals came in same 3 days span a month ago. Saying he has been good enough at scoring expect that period is quite dishonest or you don't rate him enough to expect more. I certainly do. There are mitigating factors, but not good enough ones to excuse his bad rate of scoring for the full season. Chalk this down as bad season for him unless he suddenly wakes up big time in following weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)