Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We dropped that figure on Dybala and he was a quite bit lower profile then Isco is now.

To be real we lucky if we could even make a dent in the possible bidding war for him. We would need to go for 50m ish figure if we really want him most likely.
We have almost world class or soon to be world class players in A. Sandro, Pogba, Dybala and Morata. We need to show they can win CL with us and discourage them wanting to move away for CL glory, like Vidal did. For a big signing not only we can a top class player but we assure our stars they are right to stick with Juve.
It's all true what you guys say but if you look at our books it's obvious we pushed our ability further than we should last Summer (the debt increased due to transfers). We'd have to sign Isco and nobody else to avoid spending too much, which is unrealistic to expect (we need more than just an AM).

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I think Madrid will make a bid for Pogba, surrendering the Morata contract and offering us Isco plus some cash. Zizou seems a big fan.
If Pogba wants to leave this might be the best option. I think we should try to get Danilo included in the deal to. We loose Pogba, but well get a starting AM, RB and CF for the next 5-10 years, all with WC potential. If Zidane are really this into Pogba this could be an opportunity worth exploring.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How is that?

We have Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Sturaro, Asamoah, Padoin and Pereyra. Nd that new kid from Genoa who's on loan in Serie B.
Those are the players we can rely on with Khedira on and off in the injury list.. Asamoah isnt someone you should consider as he always not available while Pereyra is more an attacking option than a CM Padoin is just to complete the roster...
So we need at least 4 high quality CM Marchisio Pogba Khedira Sturaro with Khedira not exactly the always available type so another CM will be blessed

Isco and James Rodriguez on sale

James Rodriguez if available we should be all over him as he is dynamic + the type who can score lots of goals and can definitely be a leader as he has shown in the past in Monaco Colombia and also at Real...
Isco I`d like him but between him and James thats a no brainer...

Anyway none will be for sale dont count on it...

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If Pogba wants to leave this might be the best option. I think we should try to get Danilo included in the deal to. We loose Pogba, but well get a starting AM, RB and CF for the next 5-10 years, all with WC potential. If Zidane are really this into Pogba this could be an opportunity worth exploring.
Do you still rate Morata that highly? I'm not sure I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Worth sacrificing Pogba for? Nah

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
James can be a good player with proper backing, but has the most insane cryface.

Him over isco anytime, but we should get Modric.

...in Fifa
James is twice the player Isco will ever be. He's that fantastic old school #10 with the talent to be one of the greats but will probably never happen.

But you're right. That face is beyond punchable, it's stabbable. I look at him and feel like throwing up.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
How many games our CM's were injured so far in this season? Lemina, Asamoah, Pereyra and Khedira weren't fit almost never so we need at least one CM. I aint sure if mandrágora (a.k.a. mandrake) is the one

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Khedira's a good player, but he doesn't stand out in anything. Most of the time, he's more or less passive without the ball but okay with it. Then there's the fact he's often injured, so all around that makes it worthwhile to improve upon him imo. He could be a decent bench option however.

I'd prefer if one day we get back to the level our midfield was when we had Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio and Pirlo all together. World class midfield.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
With amount of injuries the club have had I think what we need is better injury/fitness staff or a different training regime. Adding Gundogan isn't going to help if he's just going to get injured too

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Khedira's a good player, but he doesn't stand out in anything. Most of the time, he's more or less passive without the ball but okay with it. Then there's the fact he's often injured, so all around that makes it worthwhile to improve upon him imo. He could be a decent bench option however.

I'd prefer if one day we get back to the level our midfield was when we had Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio and Pirlo all together. World class midfield.
What this guy said :agree: Lets not settle for less (good) and strive for more :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)