Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015
Thera are hundreds of examples of 'average' youthplayers who became top and there are also 100 examples of players who are highly rated when they are youngsters and 'failed'. Bojan, Morrison et cetera.

Edit: thought this was a edit :p

Oh and if Fabio Grosso leaves our Primavera for Crotone. I hope he will take Mattia Vitale and some other Primavera youngsters with him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Why would we sell Lemina? Keep him and sell the obvious ones like Asa, Hernanes, etc.
Because Asamoah is by far the best of this entire bunch and he's the only genuine Pogba replacement in our squad. If our medical team believes his problems are over, it's not really a difficult choice to make.

Hernanes on the other hand looks like he's not going to leave easily.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I wish they'd get Isla but I don't believe this article. Didn't Nando have a problem with Bielsa at Bilbao?
It was more to do with the fact that he wanted to leave Bilbao iirc. I think Bielsa was forced to freeze him out because of the tensions between the player and the club.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Because Asamoah is by far the best of this entire bunch and he's the only genuine Pogba replacement in our squad. If our medical team believes his problems are over, it's not really a difficult choice to make.

Hernanes on the other hand looks like he's not going to leave easily.
I wouldn't trust our medical team.

62 injury season sort of suggests they are clueless to that kind of foresight.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wouldn't trust our medical team.

62 injury season sort of suggests they are clueless to that kind of foresight.
:tup:

Lemina has a much higher potential worth than Asa, who if we dont sell now and his injury problems continue, we will be stuck with for the next 3 years without being able to sell. One needs to realize when the right time is to move one from a player, and as much as we all like him that time has come for Asa after 4 years (2 if which he was out injured), while Leminas time here has only begun. Its a no brainer really which one should stay, hopefully Asa doesent make problems when we get an offer the way Llorente did last summer and Hernanes is apparently doing now

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Besides why would he leave anyways, his current club isn't doing too badly.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Lemina has a much higher potential worth than Asa, who if we dont sell now and his injury problems continue, we will be stuck with for the next 3 years without being able to sell. One needs to realize when the right time is to move one from a player, and as much as we all like him that time has come for Asa after 4 years (2 if which he was out injured), while Leminas time here has only begun. Its a no brainer really which one should stay, hopefully Asa doesent make problems when we get an offer the way Llorente did last summer and Hernanes is apparently doing now
I feel like Asa has lost some of his athleticism over the last 2 years. Hernanes is giving us problems?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Besides why would he leave anyways, his current club isn't doing too badly.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like Asa has lost some of his athleticism over the last 2 years. Hernanes is giving us problems?
He rejected an offer from China apparently and would like to stay. Its gds though so who knows if it's true :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
with the new rules in Italy I suggest Hernanes to accept an offer or he won't be included in the list of 25 and stay at home. Maybe he wants that too. :boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)