Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why? He is young and solid, but nothing is great about him, wether it was in Sampdoria, Valencia or Germany.
hes 24 , was starter for Sampdoria and Valencia, is a Germany international, has Serie A and international experience. can play CB/RB and would be Barzagli replacement in 2 years. great 4th/5th choice CB along with Rugani

May 22, 2007
hes 24 , was starter for Sampdoria and Valencia, is a Germany international, has Serie A and international experience. can play CB/RB and would be Barzagli replacement in 2 years. great 4th/5th choice CB along with Rugani
€15-20m on a 4th/5th choice?

He never really made an impression on me at Sampdoria, but I don't know about Valencia. Didn't they just finish in the bottom half of La Liga? They seem to have an awful lot of rated players that have had a fairly shit season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
€15-20m on a 4th/5th choice?

He never really made an impression on me at Sampdoria, but I don't know about Valencia. Didn't they just finish in the bottom half of La Liga? They seem to have an awful lot of rated players that have had a fairly shit season.
you can look at him as 5th choice or potential starter in 2 years. from that perspective i think that much is justified. also, people werent impressed with Savic either, we were after him for few mercatos and look at him now. we wanted Mustafi for a few mercatos too and if our scouts see him as adequate future Barzagli replacement id trust them

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
So president of Sass says he won't join Inter either and wants to stay for playing time.

So next summer it is then
Squinzi said Berardi refused Juve, and that he would not be selling Berardi to Inter either. That's why he won't be joining inter, so we still don't know the players own intentions.

I don't know, I maybe in a minority here, but I think Benatia would be a better bet, and he would be a more immediate successor to Barzagli,. Can see him really thrive in this Juve set up. What's more he keeps the BBC moniker going :D

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Random vs guru who was right about Pjanic

Io ve la dico esattamente come mi è stata detta. IL Barca apre alla Juve per Mascherano. Ci sarà un incontro, questa è la grossa novità che mi è stata raccontata.
Non stupitevi se prox settimana oltre che a Madrid Marotta e Para si fermano anche sulla Rambla

MascheranoON?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Squinzi said Berardi refused Juve, and that he would not be selling Berardi to Inter either. That's why he won't be joining inter, so we still don't know the players own intentions.

I don't know, I maybe in a minority here, but I think Benatia would be a better bet, and he would be a more immediate successor to Barzagli,. Can see him really thrive in this Juve set up. What's more he keeps the BBC moniker going :D
Youre not in a minority, everyone knows Benatia is the better player and would be better immediately. He would be more expensive (loan deal aside) in fee and wages, is 5 years older and had some serious injuries since joining Bayern, so i could see why Mustafi would be prefered if we get him. Either would be great signing though

- - - Updated - - -

Random vs guru who was right about Pjanic

Io ve la dico esattamente come mi è stata detta. IL Barca apre alla Juve per Mascherano. Ci sarà un incontro, questa è la grossa novità che mi è stata raccontata.
Non stupitevi se prox settimana oltre che a Madrid Marotta e Para si fermano anche sulla Rambla

MascheranoON?
What does it say?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

A healthy Benatia is a world class defender. It's no brainer he is better then Mustafi, why would you be in the minority? The German is younger, only advantage he has on Benatia.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Seems like juve really want to build a super team with super depth like bayern this season

Macherano mustafi pjanic alves

Keep licht and morata
We have an aging back line though. Chiellini Buffon Barzagli Evra Lichsteiner and now Alves?

Not going to be easy replacing them all. We have Sandro and Rugani which are good replacements so hopefully the management can take care of it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We have an aging back line though. Chiellini Buffon Barzagli Evra Lichsteiner and now Alves?

Not going to be easy replacing them all. We have Sandro and Rugani which are good replacements so hopefully the management can take care of it.
Sandro Rugani Bonucci ????(Lirola hopefully)

Bonucci is the oldest here with 29, so we are gonna need a top class CB in some 5-6 years. And we didn't see this summer signing yet either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)