Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Great price yo.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
It's a decent price and I guess he'll have quite heavy wages. But when I remember we had Pogba - Marchisio - Vidal and now we'll be relying on Pjanic - Marchisio - Matuidi. I can't say I'm optimistic too much as I don't see it as an upgrade. Don't get me wrong it still looks decent imo and I do think people underrate Matuidi. But I expected more when I saw Pogba leaving.

There was a major fapfest on the possibility of signing James, but it was killed off by Mark faster than it started.
:boh: if somebody asked me I'd never we have a realistic chance to sign James. Nothing but a dream at the moment.

Aug 2, 2005
Rumours of a move to Juventus for James Rodriguez have been given credence by reports the Real Madrid midfielder is house-hunting in Turin.
AS cites a statement by estate agents Proto Group Ltd that revealed they have been hired by the Colombia international’s representatives to find accommodation in the city.
“Lawyers for James Rodriguez will this afternoon be in Turin to decide the rental of a villa in the Italian city. For several weeks we have been commissioned by the player to find the right home in Turin and today we will close the deal,” the announcement claimed.
AS notes that the Proto Group has found homes for Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic in Manchester, and Dani Alves and Gonzalo Higuain in Turin.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Open James thread.

Poll: Would you sign James for €70m?
Is there a single member who will say no?!

You are totally overreacting.

Even if there is a chance James arrives (which i doubt), it will take time. For example first we'll have to sell Zaza to raise money.
Zaza is basically sold to West Ham as far as I know and if he isnt we should raise money to send him away if it means getting James...

Rumours of a move to Juventus for James Rodriguez have been given credence by reports the Real Madrid midfielder is house-hunting in Turin.
AS cites a statement by estate agents Proto Group Ltd that revealed they have been hired by the Colombia international’s representatives to find accommodation in the city.
“Lawyers for James Rodriguez will this afternoon be in Turin to decide the rental of a villa in the Italian city. For several weeks we have been commissioned by the player to find the right home in Turin and today we will close the deal,” the announcement claimed.
AS notes that the Proto Group has found homes for Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic in Manchester, and Dani Alves and Gonzalo Higuain in Turin.
Where you got this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)