Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
man what's the point of buying Vila in Turin other than living in there? It's not like sunny beaches with palms near sea. Its goddamn north of italy, probably the coldiest place of the country. Other thing, being shit rich like he is, why would you 'look for house' for several weeks? Surely it was because Juve waited for Pogba money. If he will eventually buy a house in Turin, there is no way back but to fap until boner is a history.

But even if it's a wet dream, I'd say its a good mercato with Matuidi not overpriced and Cuads being here

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Clearly, you have never been to North Italy. It has an amazing scenery such as the Alps, which are great for hiking and skiing.. My family has a house in Piemonte and it's still one of my favourite places to visit (btw I also normally personally prefer beaches).

Mar 3, 2014
Clearly, you have never been to North Italy. It has an amazing scenery such as the Alps, which are great for hiking and skiing.. My family has a house in Piemonte and it's still one of my favourite places to visit (btw I also normally personally prefer beaches).
Have you spoken to a Colombian about snow before?

I just came back from Colombia. Generally speaking, they're not itching to build snowmen. They consider Bogota cold & it is 15 degrees celsius all year long.

If the reports of looking for a house are true. I highly doubt it is a vacation house.

That being said, reports are suspect.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Fuk all that. Marotta is obvs lying like he always does. He has turned into a liar so when talking about big signings I do not believe him. Not even a little.

James looking for a house in turin is more than enought for me to know something is going on

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marotta: "Matuidi? I will not speak about any figures, he's a PSG player. James? The possibilities are almost zero."

Almost... :beppe:
He was asked about James? Lol.

Truthfully speaking of course it ain't happening, but he also said we wouldn't pay Higuains clause a day before lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Football players don't tend to do that in towns like Turin tho.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Have you spoken to a Colombian about snow before?

I just came back from Colombia. Generally speaking, they're not itching to build snowmen. They consider Bogota cold & it is 15 degrees celsius all year long.

If the reports of looking for a house are true. I highly doubt it is a vacation house.

That being said, reports are suspect.
The only "snow" Colombians care about is a mountain of cocaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)