Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
OK. I am lost here.

So we know that Isco rejected Juve and James is supposedly in discussions. We got Pjaca and we are trying to get Cuadrado after we already have Alves and Lichsteiner. This is weird. Why all of a sudden are we going after so many attacking mids and where did all this money come from? Perhaps Marotta wasn't lying when he said that we were going to sign Higuain regardless of Pogba.

Then if James comes with Cuadrado and Matuidi, we know Zaza and Hernanes are on their way out - but doesn't that mean we should get rid of one more player? Would that be Sturaro?

Wow. This is not how expected us to think. Even if we don't get James, I really thought we were just after Matuidi and Cuadrado and then close mercato. I was clearly wrong.
no

GKs - Buffon, Neto, Audero
DFs - Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rugani, Benatia, AS, DA, Licht, Evra
MFs - Marchisio, Khedira, Pjanic, Asamoah, Lemina, Hernanes/Matuidi, Sturaro, Marrone
FWs - Dybala, Mandzukic, Higuain, Zaza/James, Pjaca, Cuadrado

25 players + one U21 (Pjaca), 4 HG (Marchisio, Marrone, Audero, Rugani). we simply replace Zaza and Hernanes with Matuidi and James so we are fine

since Rugani is not a HG for CL we probably dont include him or Sturaro in the CL squad and replace them with a primavera youngster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)