[EN] Premier League 2005/06 (2 Viewers)

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
Dec 5, 2005
Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires has attempted to relieve his side of some of the pressure of Sunday’s clash with Chelsea by declaring The Gunners are out of this season’s title race.

"I think you always have to believe in it, always dream, but we are perhaps in a dream that is going to be difficult to realise,” admitted the Frenchman.

“By beating them, we could relaunch the title race in relation to the gap between them and their pursuers, Manchester United and Liverpool.

"Liverpool can compete with Chelsea. They have a solid defence with an impressive sequence of games without conceding a goal. They are difficult to handle. Their manager knows his job so well."

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
essein is a prick,he really is.he should be fucking slapped with a bigger ban than 2 matches.first he screws hamman,and now he pulls of two horrific challenges in today's match against arsenal where he should have been sent off.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
axlrose85 said:
essein is a prick,he really is.he should be fucking slapped with a bigger ban than 2 matches.first he screws hamman,and now he pulls of two horrific challenges in today's match against arsenal where he should have been sent off.
actually i would have wanted to slap the referee...he was the biggest idiot in the game

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
frogs 0-2 chelsea :weee:

mourinho cracked me up so mnay times in this match btw, pumped fist celbration for the goal, blatantly within eyesight of arsene whinger, then high fiving all his coaching staff 5 mins from the end without even looking at them - oh and walking straight down the tunnel ignoring whinger at the end.

Brilliant :howler:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Tom said:

mourinho cracked me up so mnay times in this match btw, pumped fist celbration for the goal, blatantly within eyesight of arsene whinger, then high fiving all his coaching staff 5 mins from the end without even looking at them - oh and walking straight down the tunnel ignoring whinger at the end.

:lol:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Tom said:

I love the guy :lol:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Essien has to be one of the wildest tacklers in football today. I hope he doesn't hurt any Azzurri players when Italy play Ghana in their WC opener next summer.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Boro-Spurs was an excellent game to watch. Finished 3-3. Keane gave Tottenham the lead but Yakubu and Morrison ensured that Middlesbrough were the team infront at half time. Jenas curled in a free kick for 2-2, Quedreu headed the home side into the driver's seat before Mido levelled with his own headed goal and if not for Paul Robinson there would have been more than six goals as he contrived to deny Boro with some stunning saves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)