[EN] Premier League 2005/06 (2 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Stuart said:
Essien has to be one of the wildest tacklers in football today. I hope he doesn't hurt any Azzurri players when Italy play Ghana in their WC opener next summer.
Not surprising that he was sent off twice last season in the Ligue 1

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Tom said:
frogs 0-2 chelsea :weee:

mourinho cracked me up so mnay times in this match btw, pumped fist celbration for the goal, blatantly within eyesight of arsene whinger, then high fiving all his coaching staff 5 mins from the end without even looking at them - oh and walking straight down the tunnel ignoring whinger at the end.

Brilliant :howler:
That was class.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Seems to me that the Arse were very lucky. I only saw highlights but Doncaster seemed to have much more shots on goal than the Gunners and if not for Almunia it could have been quite embarrassing for Wenger's men. Also, Owusu Abeyie's goal came as a result of a fortuitous deflection.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Stuart said:
Seems to me that the Arse were very lucky. I only saw highlights but Doncaster seemed to have much more shots on goal than the Gunners and if not for Almunia it could have been quite embarrassing for Wenger's men. Also, Owusu Abeyie's goal came as a result of a fortuitous deflection.
From football365.com:
Corners: Doncaster 3, Arsenal 8;
Shots on goal: Doncaster 11, Arsenal 23;
Shots on target: Doncaster 7, Arsenal 13.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
mikhail said:
From football365.com:
Corners: Doncaster 3, Arsenal 8;
Shots on goal: Doncaster 11, Arsenal 23;
Shots on target: Doncaster 7, Arsenal 13.
My bad. As I said, I only saw highlights and most of the chances shown by Skysports Through The Night went Doncaster's way. Perhaps Doncaster had the majority of the clear-cut opportunities, I don't know.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
m_elayyan said:
so the EPL is the only league that will continue during the chrismas and the new year.
That's the thing i love about football keep going,it should be too in italy

can't wait till 7th of Jan Mamma mia 2 weeks :(

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
Dec 5, 2005
ThePLaya said:
That's the thing i love about football keep going,it should be too in italy

can't wait till 7th of Jan Mamma mia 2 weeks :(

i think it supposed to be so....
Boxing Day is :disagree: , players also need rest, esp in this kind of day..

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
in EPL , teams play sometimes 3 games in 6 days around christmas time and never heard complaining about schedule whereas in others league teams complain about the midweek match.

chelsea beat fulham 3-2 in an entertaining match - but oh boy! fulham had plenty of chance to score as chelsea had too.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yes, it has been an excellent first half display from Liverpool. The Reds have completely dominated Newcastle thus far and thoroughly deserve their 2-0 lead. Gerrard, who scored a lovely goal, and Alonso have controlled the middle of the pitch and Harry Kewell is having a wonderful game. Crouch and Morientes are causing havoc upfront and the former headed in Pool's second goal from a Kewell cross.

Newcastle just aren't good enough at the back and with Gerrard and Alonso dominating the middle the service to Shearer and Owen has been non-existent. Boumsong hasn't been able to keep track of Morientes and Crouch has as expected won pretty much all of the aerial challenges he's been involved in. Liverpool passed the ball around with superb confidence and the movement from Garcia, Kewell and Morientes has been excellent. Atm Benitez's men look really good and I reckon they'll be a force to be reckoned with in the CL once more this season.

Charles N'Zogbia has been replaced by Nolberto Solano at the start of the second half.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i felt sorry for lee bowyer for the first time in my life.that cunt peter crouch should have been sent off and not him.and id expect gerrard to be a little more respectful towards a player who is a much greater player then gerrard is,a player who is a bigger icon in english history than gerrard is ie alan shearer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)