PHP:
             Van der Sar
Bardsley Ferdinand Silvestre O'Shea
  Fletcher       Smith       Scholes 
  Rooney    van Nistelrooy      Park
Wes Brown (87) for Ferdinand
Cristiano Ronaldo (60) for Park
Kieran Richardson (31) for Bardsley

That's a decent team. I can't figure it out. Sure, Bardsley (or Richardson as it was after half a hour) isn't the most experienced full back, and I don't rate Fletcher, but that team should be able to beat boro with RvN blindfolded.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

I'm watching MotD tonight for sure. The Man Utd team today:

PHP:
             Van der Sar
Bardsley Ferdinand Silvestre O'Shea
  Fletcher       Smith       Scholes 
  Rooney    van Nistelrooy      Park
Wes Brown (87) for Ferdinand
Cristiano Ronaldo (60) for Park
Kieran Richardson (31) for Bardsley

That's a decent team. I can't figure it out. Sure, Bardsley (or Richardson as it was after half a hour) isn't the most experienced full back, and I don't rate Fletcher, but that team should be able to beat boro with RvN blindfolded.
Yeah, I mean Boro are a decent side but this defeat is surely more to do with Man United's ineptitude than anythign else. Sounds like VDS was at fault for the first and Rio slipped for the second though, could be a bit of a horror show.

Perhaps people will now start to realise just what a brilliant and inspirational footballer Gary Neville really is. They're hopeless without him in Keane's absence

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
When Mendieta made the fourth goal, I was.is he still alive, hellyea and he killed ManU with a goal.
I'd normally have been happy, but van der sar was just losing me more points for my fantasy league team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++

I'd normally have been happy, but van der sar was just losing me more points for my fantasy league team.
Totally forgot about my fantasy league team, I think I have to make some changes.

Feb 26, 2005
No power shift in North London. It was a near thing, and Arsenal really should have emphatically informed Sp*rs that they still have a long way to go before claiming to be our equals, but that's life. All in all, a good match, and we can build from here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)