Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Meyer was a regista and N'Zonzi is 30 years old in december and plays as a defensive midfielder, same goes for Dembele. We don't need those... We need box-to-box types now. Marchisio and Pjanic cover the CDM position.

I'd take Kovacic but us landing him or SMS is a long shot at best with or without Can.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Apparently he's getting an 'unprecedented' 'monstrous' commission apart from nearly €6M net annual wages. The commission figures werent mentioned though

He better be worth it
People getting worked up with a news without source and even any numbers :lol:

'Apparently' is just enough to fire another complain-fest in here :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Meyer was a regista and N'Zonzi is 30 years old in december and plays as a defensive midfielder, same goes for Dembele. We don't need those... We need box-to-box types now. Marchisio and Pjanic cover the CDM position.

I'd take Kovacic but us landing him or SMS is a long shot at best with or without Can.
id take Nzonzi and move Pjanic further up without even thinking. DMs like these come rarely. Meyer is a regista, but can play as CM and AM as well. same for Dembele. besides, Can is a DM as well, so your point is invalid

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
*40m (5m net would cost you ~10m with all the taxes)

+ let's not forget the agent fees
Call it €50m over 4 years then if you like. Regardless, that is not a lot for a top level (not world class I accept) 24 year old midfielder that plays for a top 4 team in England and CL finalist & hopefully winner. That to me is a steal. We could sell this guy in 3 years for €40m+ even with a few average seasons behind him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Call it €50m over 4 years then if you like. Regardless, that is not a lot for a top level (not world class I accept) 24 year old midfielder that plays for a top 4 team in England and CL finalist & hopefully winner. That to me is a steal. We could sell this guy in 3 years for €40m+ even with a few average seasons behind him.
i agree that it might be a good deal, but let's see those agent fees before calling it a steal.

also, juve payed 4m/year to llorente arriving on a bosman, and when we wanted to sell him, nobody wanted to buy him because of that. that's what a high salary might do. very few clubs can afford to pay 5m net to a cm.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He is not top level, he is Matuidi level player

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
id take Nzonzi and move Pjanic further up without even thinking. DMs like these come rarely. Meyer is a regista, but can play as CM and AM as well. same for Dembele. besides, Can is a DM as well, so your point is invalid
Can is the example of a CM who's being misplaced at CDM. Even Liverpool fans acknowledge that. His infiltrations is where his strength is and moving Pjanic up is nout the solution. He's found his place and doesn't have the workrate or strength to play higher up the field. N'Zonzi is good but let's be honest here; he's too expensive for his age and as mentioned he's not the ideal fit.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We gave a Khedira made of glass 4m/yr salary. Players signed for free earn more...

Can is getting a million more b/c of the economics now. This is EPL mega TV deal era. If you haven't noticed, our other mid-tier players are also earning more now.

Can could've easily gotten 6m at Pool.

All of a sudden a flurry of complainers don't like the Can signing after Marotta confirmed him when 5m salary news has been floating around for eons lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)