Emo kids stoned to death in Iraq (2 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How is that the same thing? You're clearly provoking someone. All those kids were doing was wearing clothes.

And I still don't see how that could be blamed on the west.

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #27
    :D no you werent, anyhoos this stuff is really sad. And the part that makes it really sad, si that it's carried out by people who dont know any better.
    No really, I was just trolling, especially after Fred insisted I'm the other thread about culture and religion being different n all. I'm serious!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    people were lynched in this here beautiful country merely decades ago, wont even go as far as the witch hunts, humans will always violently confront what they dont understand.
    But the reason that these people aren't willing to "understand" these emo kids is because their heads are full of crap they've been fed their whole lives about what is normal and what isn't and what has to be done about it.

Yes ignorance is too blame but oppressive and out dated religious teachings are behind the lifestyle that keeps them so ignorant.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    But the reason that these people aren't willing to "understand" these emo kids is because their heads are full of crap they've been fed their whole lives about what is normal and what isn't and what has to be done about it.

Yes ignorance is too blame but oppressive and out dated religious teachings are behind the lifestyle that keeps them so ignorant.
    what are the religious teachings behind racism? humans are by nature territorial, be it their beliefs-customs, mates, possessions... etc my point is this would occur everywhere where there's an absence of law and order.

FYI the group behind this was kicked out of iran, thats how nuts they are

Jun 7, 2003
    :D no you werent, anyhoos this stuff is really sad. And the part that makes it really sad, si that it's carried out by people who dont know any better.
    haha the relegion is good but what the people are doing in the name of a relegion is fucked up. the only solution for this countries is education. and the somehow mighty relegion leaders are not allowing normal schools, all the kids are going in the mosque schools and listening to some bastard who explain them a wrong view of the relegion. when i mean relegion is bad i mean the current situation and view of relegion.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    what are the religious teachings behind racism? humans are by nature territorial, be it their beliefs-customs, mates, possessions... etc my point is this would occur everywhere where there's an absence of law and order.

FYI the group behind this was kicked out of iran, thats how nuts they are
    Since when is this incident about race? I'm assuming these emo kids were of the same ethnic background as the tormenters.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    haha the relegion is good but what the people are doing in the name of a relegion is fucked up. the only solution for this countries is education. and the somehow mighty relegion leaders are not allowing normal schools, all the kids are going in the mosque schools and listening to some bastard who explain them a wrong view of the relegion. when i mean relegion is bad i mean the current situation and view of relegion.
    people will be manipulated one way or the other, however, to at least curb these actions, there needs to be law and order. And the US/west invasion has taken that away from Iraq. So it's only fair for them to shoulder a big part of the blame.

---------- Post added 11.03.2012 at 22:07 ----------

Since when is this incident about race? I'm assuming these emo kids were of the same ethnic background as the tormenters.
    no i meant in the cases of racist attacks. You faulted these occurrence on out-dated religious beliefs, so i questioned where are the outdated religious beliefs behind similar attacks that are racist in nature. the point remains it is part of our making, and some will always try to use it to manipulate us, hence my call for at least insuring that it rarely ever leaves the realm of incendiary speech by insuring law and order. case in point kkk in the US.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    How is that the same thing? You're clearly provoking someone. All those kids were doing was wearing clothes.

And I still don't see how that could be blamed on the west.
    Stop watching CNN, Fox news and whatever else it is you watch, and start asking Iraqi people around you why the current state in Iraq should be completely blamed on the West.

There are always ignorant, backward arse people. Difference is before the US invaded the country and made it a lawless chaotic state, these kind of things didn't happen, neither did the bombings in sunni and shiite mosques, neither did stoning, hanging, and killing people in streets for sectarian reasons. Your country fvcked up Iraq big time, and its about time you owned up to it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Meanwhile 18 people are killed in Gaza due to the barbaric air strikes by Jewish occupation, nobody seems to care about that.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Meanwhile 18 people are killed in Gaza due to the barbaric air strikes by Jewish occupation, nobody seems to care about that.
    :shocked:

---------- Post added 12.03.2012 at 15:28 ----------

Wow... :shifty: ...That's harsh, dude.

I can't stand these fucking these "everything so bad we don't want to do anything just die" people.

It's just enviroment helping what they always wanted to do - kill themselfs. Carlin would approve. He would even make a funny joke about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)