Emerson wants to join Real Madrid! (1 Viewer)

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
    I can't quite remember the exact details, it might have been a petrol bomb or something - thrown at his house.

It was something like that, I don't think it was Turin though.
    it was in turin!!

Madrid In For Emerson
    5/14/2005 12:06:00 AM
    Real Madrid are set to make a bid for Juventus midfielder Emerson after the italian giants confirmed that they have to sell before they can buy anyone in the summer.
    Arrigo Sacchi has reportedly told Florentino Perez on numerous occasions that the Brazilian is top of his list for new signings at the end of the current season.

"First we sell and then we buy," Juve president Franzo Grande Stevens. "We do not have money or the sponsors. We will have to make a fire from the firewood that we already have."

The ruling Agnelli family are believed to not want to inject cash into the club and have informed Juve chiefs that they will have to let players go in order to raise funds for any new players.

Emerson is keen on a move to Spain after failing to settle in Turin following his €18million move last summer, but Juve realise that they will not be able to demand the same sum from Madrid.

goal.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    he may very well leave turin as he isnt happy apparently. i have no idea who can replace though. it would be sad to see him leave as he is the best DM we have and one of the best in the world.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Emerson is one of the best DM in the world right now. Only a Vieira or Pirlo/Gattuso combination would match t, and i dont see juve getting that.

The only way i see this being an okay option is if maybe Amrbosini can be bought and a player like Rosicky/riqueme or aimar come into the midfield as well. this i wouldnt mind, but still, emerson will be missed.

May 8, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    Emerson is one of the best DM in the world right now. Only a Vieira or Pirlo/Gattuso combination would match t, and i dont see juve getting that.
    I don't think so. Emerson is not the best.
    We need money, and we can sell....
    Emerson is not better than C. Zanetti from Inter, I like him!!!
    however, now, we must to sell Appiah:confused:

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    Juve need Emerson, his influence this season should not be underestimated.

If he goes, then we are screwed.

I don't know any DM's around that are as good as him, last season our midfield sucked ass (Tacchi & Appiah) - I don't ever want to have to rely on those 2 again.

If I could have had any player last season then it would have been Emo, I was over the moon when we got him, I would be gutted if he left.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
    wait but didnt Emerson say like only a few months ago that he denyed saying anything bout Madrid or they screwed with his words? Juve wont sell em A becuz Capello wont let it happen and B we wouldnt get as much as we paid for em so whats the point? I dont see Emerson goin nowhere

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    "Emerson is keen on a move to Spain after failing to settle in Turin following his €18million move last summer, but Juve realise that they will not be able to demand the same sum from Madrid",

outer crap.
    He isnt settle in Turin?
    Since when?
    And we wont demand the same 18mil and sell him less?
    Why? who will force us to sell cheap, one of our best players this season, when we can sell so many others to make up for this money?
    Like his contract expires next year or he is comporting like he did in Roma.
    Thats SF!

And what about the family broblem he had with his wife wich forced him to stay in turin not to pay huge money to her?

Aug 1, 2003
    Emerson will not leave

and how do you know he wants to join RM anyway ? You posted the thread on 13th May by when our players are not allowed to talk to the media. It didnt come out from his mouth, theres no reason to believe it no ?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Emerson will not leave, if he do, then Moggi can lick my nutz. Then we will not win a thing next season.

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    The Real Madrid on Emerson 14 05 2005 The Real Madrid would have been made ahead with the Juventus for having Emerson, Brazilian centrocampista that it appeals to very many to the leadership merengues and, in particular to Arrigo Bags. From Turin, but they would have asked 15 million euro for the "Puma", or 10 more Walter Samuel, defender already to the dependencies of Fabio Hat to Rome.

sports.it

(bad translation)

and IF emo will leave :down: then a 10m€ + Samuel is fine with me !

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I think those who say he is we can let him go really underestimates his value. Our defence would not be half of what it is this year.

He is our "third CB", and our midfield distributor. If Madrid want him they can pay twice what we paid, coz I think only with that kind of money can we buy somebody who MIGHT be as good as emerson for us.

If we are thinking of selling emerson to raise money for Gila, then forget it, our strike force isnt desperate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)