Emerson To Real For 17 Mil (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++

Yeah like Emerson would love that idea to sit a whole year in the bench...please gimme a break this is not championship manager. Its real football, and there is not a single top player that would sit a whole year in the bench just to make his way in to another club.Trust me.
Obviously someone here can't understand a joke when they see one.

:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Is it in English? Would you be so kind and paste it to me if it is?
This is probably much more obvious to people who don't butcher Italian as a feeble attempt as a second language, as I do, but the gist is that Ernesto Bronzetti says they made an offer of 17M to Roma, they don't know who else may be making bids, but he's a cocky Real Madrid SOB and thinks no one could refuse a transfer there on the privilage of the invitation alone. :yuck:

Sounds like some kind of final agreement between the two societies would need to be made by Wednesday. He says Real recognizes Emerson as an important player who is basically worth the money ... and then makes what seems like a dig on Juve's interest, saying Juve's offer is tainted by some bad blood in Roma over the Capello swindle.

But anyone who can really follow Italian, please chime in!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
-Buying world class playmaker Zinedine Zidane from Juventus: 50 Million.
-Purchasing Brazilian star Ronaldo from Inter Milan: 40 Million.
-Capturing the spice boy himself David Beckham from Manchester United: 25 Million.
-Watching Real Madrid lose two straight home games to bottom of the table clubs: Priceless.
Damn, that's one hilarious sig! :rofl:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Damn, that's one hilarious sig! :rofl:
Thanks man.

About Emerson, if the deal is stalled past Wednesday, I guess that would mean Emerson is ours, right? So hopefully Emerson will do anything possible to delay the proceedings.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
This is not concerning at all, because I think that Emo won't agree terms with Real. I hope he shows character, and signs for us. If not, I would be very disapointed!

Tomer

May 3, 2004
Real Madrid are confident of landing Emerson after they made Roma a £12m offer for his services.

That is according to agent Ernesto Bronzetti who is acting on Real’s behalf in the negotiations.

"We’ve made a £12m bid to Roma," he told Radio Radio. "I don’t know what other clubs have offered and I don’t want to know.

"However, I don’t think there are any footballers in the world who could possibly reject a move to Real Madrid."

The Brazilian will be sold over the summer as his contract at the Stadio Olimpico only has another year to run.

Reports in Italy suggested that Juventus, who have already agreed terms with the player, were in pole position.

But the capital outfit would rather sell their star man to another club given the uneasy relationship between themselves and the Turin giants.

"I don’t know if Juventus and Inter are in the chase," added Bronzetti. "Franco Baldini (sporting director) has given his word and negotiations will continue."

Emerson is believed to have been offered a four-year deal worth just under £3m a season by Juve – an amount Real would match.

"Real know that Emerson is a player who earns certain figures. We’re sure an agreement can be reached," concluded the agent.

Emerson could be the second Roma star to leave for the Spanish giants after Walter Samuel’s move last month.

heh ' anyway i dont want him in juve'
i welcome davids back

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
If emo really rejects Real, and goes to Juve:

HE WILL BE MY NEW HERO!

He would show character, and there are not many players who would reject Real, a club I hate with Passion!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Emerson would only go to Juve, no doubt, if Roma are stupid enough to let him go for free to us next year because they dont want to "sell" him to Juve, then just let them be as stupid, that wont make their financial mess any better ;)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
If emo really rejects Real, and goes to Juve:

HE WILL BE MY NEW HERO!

He would show character, and there are not many players who would reject Real, a club I hate with Passion!
sad to break your dreams, but I've lost my hope allready, the white porks are just too powerful with their money... Maybe Brazilian fellow like Emerson wouldn't have fitted here anyway... nah, just trying to fool myself, Emerson would be great, we'll see what happens...

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

sad to break your dreams, but I've lost my hope allready, the white porks are just too powerful with their money... Maybe Brazilian fellow like Emerson wouldn't have fitted here anyway... nah, just trying to fool myself, Emerson would be great, we'll see what happens...

Why porks? Chelsea are porks.....Real is the most sucessefull team in World football and they have money and that all makes the difference between us and them. I dont like them too but thats true...like it or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)