Emerson To Real For 17 Mil (2 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
after juventus confirmed capello as juventus coach, for most members here, he was king, now that it seems like emerson is heading towards real madrid, moggi is crap..

stop it, moggi knows what he's doing ;)

as for emerson, he is great player, but for 17 mil, no thanx...

it's not worth to give 17 mil for a 28 years-old man..

with that money, we could set up our defence by making two good signings.

10 mil would be fair.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You know, when I read about the news of Emerson to Real I got freak out, but after seen all the posts here, I'm moe calm... why? well first of all, its jus a roumour and second of all, many of you have show me that we may don't need Emerson that much, and that 17 millions its too much... and I'm conviced you are rigth...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
You know, when I read about the news of Emerson to Real I got freak out, but after seen all the posts here, I'm moe calm... why? well first of all, its jus a roumour and second of all, many of you have show me that we may don't need Emerson that much, and that 17 millions its too much... and I'm conviced you are rigth...

:thumb:

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
why spend a lot of money on Emerson when we have players of the undoubted quality of ......er.....who?

Appiah...? You must be having a laugh? Sod Appiah! Tacchi isn't much better.

Why are people saying Blasi (who?!) and Appiah are good enough as Juventus' centre midfield?! They are only good enough for the reserves (or Parma)!

Juve needs quality players now, Emerson is one of the best players in the world, and he is worth every single penny!

At the end of the day, you get what you pay for. You spend a small amount..you get Appiah, and a season like last season...you spend big and you get someone like Emerson. Centre midfield is vital, having a poor player in there is asking for trouble!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
why spend a lot of money on Emerson when we have players of the undoubted quality of ......er.....who?

Why are people saying Blasi (who?!) and Appiah are good enough as Juventus' centre midfield?! They are only good enough for the reserves (or Parma)!

Juve needs quality players now, Emerson is one of the best players in the world, and he is worth every single penny!

At the end of the day, you get what you pay for. You spend a small amount..you get Appiah, and a season like last season...you spend big and you get someone like Emerson. Centre midfield is vital, having a poor player in there is asking for trouble!
Exactly. Finally someone agrees with me on the Emerson case.

Emerson is a world class midfielder who would add tons of quality to the team, something Appiah, Tacchinardi, Blasi or Brighi CAN'T do.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Andy, I've said and thought this all along. I'm glad you agree.

I'm fed up of people saying that Appiah and Tacchi (or Blasi) should be Juve's centre midfield. These players aren't good enough for a team like Juve, Juve needs to be challenging for the CL, with these players, Juve won't be anywhere near!

Emerson is vital to our success next season. I think Capello knows this (god I hope so).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, people should read my post in here on the last page on why Appiah and Tacchi are not the right players for us in midfield. We need someone who can do it all in midfield, and Emerson is the perfect player.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I've just gone back and reread you rearlier posts, exactly right!

Our defence was poor last season, but I even think Milan's would have struggled with Appiah and Tacchi in front of them, no defence can cope if their midfield cannot pass to someone on the same team - there is only so much pressure a defence can take.

I think Legro and Thuram will be so much better with some decent players immediately in front of them.

The season before last, Juve's defence was the best. Yes the defence was older this season, but only by a few months! They can't have been much worse. What was the real difference? A midfield without Edgar Davids in it.

Emerson is good enough to replace Davids (and in some respects be a better player).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've just gone back and reread you rearlier posts, exactly right!

Our defence was poor last season, but I even think Milan's would have struggled with Appiah and Tacchi in front of them, no defence can cope if their midfield cannot pass to someone on the same team - there is only so much pressure a defence can take.

I think Legro and Thuram will be so much better with some decent players immediately in front of them.

The season before last, Juve's defence was the best. Yes the defence was older this season, but only by a few months! They can't have been much worse. What was the real difference? A midfield without Edgar Davids in it.

Emerson is good enough to replace Davids (and in some respects be a better player).
Exactly. Emerson is very capable of replacing Davids.

I just hope this stuff about Emerson to Madrid is not true.

MissSIXTY

May 15, 2004
give Moggi a break,he knows his stuff:angel:

+ i dont think RM have the finnacial ability to do this,its just an offer rite now,not a done deal yet.:cheesy:,lets just calm down and have a coffee

Now,RM is in serious financial trouble,it has postponed Samuel's transfer:cool:

to me,it seems again like the tricks for RM chairman campaign.:fero:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
of coz we aint spending 17M on emerson

but anyway, this makes me hate real m even more

i dont know about that. i respect them for starting to spend "wisely" how much did we spend for di viai????????

i still hate real for all those money though

Jul 28, 2002
PLEASE let real get emo, PLEASE!!!We could get rosiky for tha money, who is waaaaaayyyyy better in that position, creative dm/cm.

Mar 14, 2004

Yes Yes Yes.....you and Andrea have point.....and thats my point too

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
PLEASE let real get emo, PLEASE!!!We could get rosiky for tha money, who is waaaaaayyyyy better in that position, creative dm/cm.

Common....I wouldn take Rosicky if they are willing to give him to us + cash that they pay. He is too fragile...he misses every third game in Germany and one good tackle by Stam,Montero or any hard tackling class def. in italy would end his career. He has some skill but no one is dumb enough to pay for him....results of B.Dortmund last 2 years dont go on his good record

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah, he would sit on the Roma bench and then join Juve for free. :D That would be a huge mistake by Sensi.
Yeah like Emerson would love that idea to sit a whole year in the bench...please gimme a break this is not championship manager. Its real football, and there is not a single top player that would sit a whole year in the bench just to make his way in to another club.Trust me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)