Emerson To Real For 17 Mil (4 Viewers)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
the thing that has worried me about Emerson's move to Juve is that the press has been saying it's virtually a done deal for about a week now. But there was still no completed deal.

Juve's deals are usually very quick affairs, Moggi doesn't hang around - so the fact that there was no official signing after a week suggested to me that it was all media talk. Now it seems Real are coming in as well, I'm definitely beginning to lose the hope I had.

However, the length of time taking could be due to Roma stalling things, and also due to Capello taking over and all the fuss surrounding that, so I still hope a deal can be concluded!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
Well thats also the difference between Real and us. When RealM want somebody,they get him. We wait and have blowing orgasams from press that link us with our targets all season long and hope thats it cuz triballfootball said that the deal is 99% complete....

Jul 28, 2002
Why am i being pessimistic?? i dont want a orgasim over emo, he's a decent brazilian midfielder, not a world beater, id be happy if he went to real ... but i am a biased bastard :D

Im not gonna jynx it but hopefull real will have another roma player :D

Mar 14, 2004
I have a proposition to cure your Roma anger :D

Come down to my place,we have still a lot of weapon that has been leftover from war,we`ll find some nice RPG or "kachusha" bomb for you to destroy Stadio Olimpico and Roma headquaters.......interested? :LOL:

Mar 14, 2004
Naaaahhh......what fuc.... terorism. :D

Here in Balkan....everything is allowed...And Italy is just across the sea. We could also rent-a-Mig21 and play ourselves a dogfight game until we arrive over Rome. You do your job there and I will have to fly to Milano to do some damage on Giuseppe Meazza :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Great news,Emo himselff told today that he wants to join Juve ,not Inter nor Real.
Actually the keys to the decision is:
-His daugther who he won't see if he leaves Italy(he is close to devorse and the Daughter stays in Italy with Mom).
-Capello at Juve.He wanna work under this coach.
-Juve,new challange under Capello.what he likes more than Inter's Option.

So,Plz come here Emo!Juve will offer 10mil.btw i read that maresca is Capello's plans,so no worry about him also!

Let's all just wait for him!:cool:

Damn this all good news,thnx Capello,thnx Moggi!

Forza Juve!

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Great news,Emo himselff told today that he wants to join Juve ,not Inter nor Real.
-His daugther who he won't see if he leaves Italy(he is close to devorse and the Daughter stays in Italy with Mom).

So,Plz come here Emo!Juve will offer 10mil.btw i read that maresca is Capello's plans,so no worry about him also!

Forza Juve!
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emo, fix it with yer wife and go to real.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emo, fix it with yer wife and go to real.
Lol...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Alright, Emerson, I'll make a deal.

I'll stop sleeping with your wife so that you can make up with her, and take your child to Spain.

Agreed?

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002

Forza Juve!
read similar thread somewhere else, came here to write about it!!!
Sounds great!!! :thumb:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

Forza Juve!

this is really great news!!!

monma

Apr 11, 2004
Actually, is very weird what happened...

Any Spanish newspaper said anything about Emerson, and I think that it is because they knew already that's not gonna happen...

I'm happy about that becaus I don't want to see Emerson at Madrid...

...and would be great if goes to Juve!

Saluton, Monma

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Actually in Spain they are pretty confident that Emo will sign for Real...common man stay with us till end and you will be ours.:angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)