Emerson To Real For 17 Mil (13 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This discussion is getting tiring, but the point is that Trezeguet can't take the match by the scruff of the neck if his teammates aren't performing, and it's frustrating

I've said it a thousand times that I'd miss Trezeguet's finishing instinct and positioning sense, but it'll be extremely refreshing if we have a more mobile forward who quite possibly may not score as many goals, but compensates with hard work, setting up chances for his teammates and making a nuisance of himself to opposition defences.

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
ok then.. i find out the problem.. we are just different.. i just care about weather my team win or not.. and you just want to see it win your way... just a matter of taste... for me, i dun care wether if he move around or a nuisance to defence or not, but as far as Trezeguet is concerned, he is scoring goal and setting up team mates nonetheless eventhough he is statically positioned up front...

and you just love to misquoted people dont you.. at least if you want to run way from the arguement in the whole paragraph, please quote the whole sentence

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Desition has been made for Juve bosses, Trezeguet his for sale, and relations with the team is not good anymore. Anyway he was never what we expected.....hope he made it with his next team...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Desition has been made for Juve bosses, Trezeguet his for sale, and relations with the team is not good anymore. Anyway he was never what we expected.....hope he made it with his next team...

ok... that a shame.. but thats not my point here.. i just frustrated how a lot of people blame unpopular yet important players for things that is not their fault.. yet the real culprit of the propblem are not directly blamed... they have make a nonsense reasonings to direct the blaming to other people instead... ' when the MIDFIELD UNDERPERFORMED , Trezeguet is crap... '... ' Appiah is crap, HE CANNOT PLAY LIKE DAVIDS, so Tacchinardi sucks.:.' and such....

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by supporter ] ++
We are so weak in the market as if we are a very poor team. Look at Milan when they decide on a player, they will buy him for sure.
we are weak? come on we bought capo (i trust moggi on that one 'cos i hardly have seen him play), zebina and capello and we are involved in every good deal and you say that we are weak?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by supporter ] ++
We are so weak in the market as if we are a very poor team. Look at Milan when they decide on a player, they will buy him for sure.
Thats right, we dont have a very rich mecenas like Berlusconi or Moratti, nor we are eager to sustain huge debts that destoy the future like roma, lazio, parma. We have a budget and we stick to it, no matter what....

...and we are a success. 27 scudetti cant be wrong.;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
ok then.. i find out the problem.. we are just different.. i just care about weather my team win or not.. and you just want to see it win your way... just a matter of taste...
No it's not a matter of whether I like pretty football or not. If I wanted to see lots of goals and strikers dancing around defenders, I'd go watch the Premier League.

I'm not saying that Trezeguet doesn't score enough bicycle kicks or do enough cartweels when he scores goals, I'm saying that we could find a better, more effective pairing of forwards that doesn't consist of one of them waiting in the box. Look at it this way:

Right now our forward situation (in terms of roles) might produce results like this (intentionally exhaggerated to prove my point)

Del Piero
Goals: 0
Assists: 20

Trezeguet
Goals: 20
Assists: 0

What I'm saying is that I'd rather have a forward pairing who can produce such results as:

Player 1
Goals: 10
Assists: 10

Player 2

As I said, this is a very extreme case, but I'd like such a combination simply because it makes the opposition defenders work harder, and if one of the players is off his game, the other can still step up and perform.
and you just love to misquoted people dont you..
Please don't make sweeping statements based on isolated incidents
at least if you want to run way from the arguement in the whole paragraph, please quote the whole sentence
I simply highlighted the areas of your post that I wanted to address, as to remove any ambiguity. I don't believe that this changed the tone or message in your post, and I didn't cut out any new points that you had made. I didn't feel that the "Doing his job patiently" part of your post was necessary for inclusion, since he really had no option. If he had chosen to not do his job waiting for his teammates patiently, he would have dropped deeper and tried to win the ball, which is a foreign concept to Trezeguet.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Emerson wants only Juve
As Emo said it is personal and professional choice. I cannot leave Italy due to family problems and want to work with Capello. So Emerson refused to join Real.
great news. it seems that we will sign emersor really soon

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
It is good news... but still...

My top target for this summer is Fabio Cannavaro... I already have a Kappa Italia jersey with his name...

And I want to have a "5" on the back of a black & white Nike so bad!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

No it's not a matter of whether I like pretty football or not. If I wanted to see lots of goals and strikers dancing around defenders, I'd go watch the Premier League.

I'm not saying that Trezeguet doesn't score enough bicycle kicks or do enough cartweels when he scores goals, I'm saying that we could find a better, more effective pairing of forwards that doesn't consist of one of them waiting in the box. Look at it this way:

Right now our forward situation (in terms of roles) might produce results like this (intentionally exhaggerated to prove my point)

Del Piero
Goals: 0
Assists: 20

Trezeguet
Goals: 20
Assists: 0

What I'm saying is that I'd rather have a forward pairing who can produce such results as:

Player 1

Player 2

As I said, this is a very extreme case, but I'd like such a combination simply because it makes the opposition defenders work harder, and if one of the players is off his game, the other can still step up and perform.

Please don't make sweeping statements based on isolated incidents

I simply highlighted the areas of your post that I wanted to address, as to remove any ambiguity. I don't believe that this changed the tone or message in your post, and I didn't cut out any new points that you had made. I didn't feel that the "Doing his job patiently" part of your post was necessary for inclusion, since he really had no option. If he had chosen to not do his job waiting for his teammates patiently, he would have dropped deeper and tried to win the ball, which is a foreign concept to Trezeguet.
hahahahah.. it seems like we have done this before..... somehow this not the way i intend to go earlier.... i dont want to asnwer your points coz then we will go circles... anyways

talking exxagarately current season would be like...

Trezeguet...
goals 20
assist 5

Del Piero...
goasl 5
assist 2

its no balance at all... Trezeguet simply had done his part... if only his backup striker improve his game more and .. score more goalss... assist more goals.. if its anyone who should be replace its Del Piero .. not Trezeguet.. it he who suppose to fans darling and create nuisance and danger to opponents defense... the only way to ake a perfect patnering is to find another effective partner to David Trezeguet.. to make it something like

Trezeguet
goals 25
assist 7

Del Piero
goals 16
assist 15

just guys just screened a lot of critisizations toward del piero and going all out on trezeguet eventhough its actually should be the other way around in terms of performance...;)

thanks for the effort though.. sorry for the little 'push' i did....;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
torkel thats not true and you know it. he himself was quoted saying he WANTED to stay at juve.

he just wanted a better contract, and was a genius at how he tried to hold moggi to ransom. but he failed, sadly. we didnt give it to him, and he left for free.
Come on, look at you sentence, "tried to hold Moggi to ransom", that was never going to work, and it shouldn't as it's not nice to do to the club where he had stayed for several years. Juve as a club don't let the players push us around like that, Davids should have known it.

Jul 28, 2002

hahahahah.. it seems like we have done this before..... somehow this not the way i intend to go earlier.... i dont want to asnwer your points coz then we will go circles... anyways

talking exxagarately current season would be like...

Trezeguet...
goals 20
assist 5

Del Piero...
goasl 5
assist 2

its no balance at all... Trezeguet simply had done his part... if only his backup striker improve his game more and .. score more goalss... assist more goals.. if its anyone who should be replace its Del Piero .. not Trezeguet.. it he who suppose to fans darling and create nuisance and danger to opponents defense... the only way to ake a perfect patnering is to find another effective partner to David Trezeguet.. to make it something like

Trezeguet
goals 25
assist 7

Del Piero
goals 16
assist 15

just guys just screened a lot of critisizations toward del piero and going all out on trezeguet eventhough its actually should be the other way around in terms of performance...;)

thanks for the effort though.. sorry for the little 'push' i did....;)
dude im agreeing with you regarding dp, he is one of my favs, but if dp had upped his game, then his goal scoring would have likely increased, dp merely needs to up his bloody game for a whole season.

supporter

Dec 10, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++

we are weak? come on we bought capo (i trust moggi on that one 'cos i hardly have seen him play), zebina and capello and we are involved in every good deal and you say that we are weak?
Common, in such period Juve was like milan (Gianni time), But the problem is that they stopped pumping money:frown:

What we want is some fantasy also :blah:

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
This discussion is getting tiring, but the point is that Trezeguet can't take the match by the scruff of the neck if his teammates aren't performing, and it's frustrating

I've said it a thousand times that I'd miss Trezeguet's finishing instinct and positioning sense, but it'll be extremely refreshing if we have a more mobile forward who quite possibly may not score as many goals, but compensates with hard work, setting up chances for his teammates and making a nuisance of himself to opposition defences.
I agree....but I wouldnt give Trez improved contract. Sheva deserved improved contract,Henry did....Trez didnt and never will. We are not France that cant feel his non-existing work rate on pitch. We are hard-working team. We dont have anymore Zidane,Pires,Viera,Micoud that can materialize the ball a 20cm infront non-defended goal so that Trez could score. We need a foward that offers more options in attack like ball-possesion,long shots,running with a ball so that we can pull off the defences from other parts of team. When we will be able to do that.....whole team will improve performances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)