Emerson To Real For 17 Mil (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Shut up, no one knows you. You play ice hockey :D
Really? Read my Bio in the "Reveal Yourself" thread. There you will find the CORRECT info, not the junk knowledge you seem to have. :groan:

:D

BTW, I'm probably a better soccer player than most people on this forum. You'll see in my bio.

Im sorry Mark for helping Andy ruin another thread, again
All the fingers point towards Fabi. :cheesy:

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Hey, 1v1 any time, anywhere buddy. I will "school" you Barky.

:D

Boy.....football isnt 1vs1 game. Basketball is. Any time.

I went to football school in time when you r main food were tits :D

And the last one: My football school educated 3.team in the world in 1998.(read: Miroslav "Ciro" Blazevic) and I sincirely doubt that your school can teach me anything....:D, but hey.....never say never :devil:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Boy.....football isnt 1vs1 game. Basketball is. Any time.
Well, sorry, but Basketball sucks.

I went to football school in time when you r main food were tits :D
Almost can't understand what you are trying to say, but so?

And the last one: My football school educated 3.team in the world in 1998.(read: Miroslav "Ciro" Blazevic) and I sincirely doubt that your school can teach me anything....:D, but hey.....never say never :devil:
Too bad we don't have football schools in the U.S. We have regular schools.

Were you on one of those teams? I don't think so. As Nick says, "jog on son". :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It seems that roma will make the impossible to send emerson to madrid.........and i fear that they will do it.

Emerson will have to stay firm if he wants to come to juve... because things didnt look good. It seems thatroma and real already agreed terms...and roma will give a stupid price to juve for emerson...so juve will reject it.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, Emerson wants only Juve. If he can't agree terms with Real, he will stay, and we will get Emo for free next season. The thing is, that Roma and Real can agree whatever they want, as long as Emo can't agree terms with Real, he is on his way to Juve!

Totti

May 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Emergency status in Juventuz forums........Moggi youll better be talking with Sensi right now and arranging transfer for Emerson!!!!!!! ....piss me off,yeah piss me off....:fero:
What? Hahaha, you are the most stupid zebra ever ! Sensi to speak to Mogi for Emerson? Or lets said :ear ****ing Moggi dont' u want and Totti for free? And... this gun in your ****ING head you mother ****er, son of a bicth bastard?

Il traitor Puma won't become Zebra, he will go to "Los Galacticos", I hope we'll get Morientes as a deal.
Roma - Zebras: 4-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)