Emerson To Real For 17 Mil (8 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well, sorry, but Basketball sucks.
I disagree...

Almost can't understand what you are trying to say, but so?
Dammn....that should be expression that in time when I learned to play a football.....you were an infant....(titts = boobs,brests???)

Too bad we don't have football schools in the U.S. We have regular schools.Were you on one of those teams? I don't think so. As Nick says, "jog on son". :D
You dont have football schools??? Damn....i tought that you have one....or maybe two :D

BTW....Dinamo Zagreb youth academy.....untill the injurie. My brother plays in seniors now. "jog on son". :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am sure that Sensi is messing up everything, he will be stuck with Emerson who won't play good the whole season and then next year Juve will snatch him and Moggi's smile will be bigger

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Last year it was Sensi who messed up the transfer of Chivu to Juventus and he is doing that again...it is clear he is doing it with Emerson and probably Mexes

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sono giorni decisivi per il futuro di Emerson. La Roma ha già raggiunto l'accordo con il Real Madrid per una cifra intorno ai 18 milioni di euro. A questo punto manca solo il sì del giocatore, anche se non è cosa da poco, considerando che il suo procuratore si sarebbe già accordato con la Juventus. Roma e Real Madrid cercheranno in queste ore di convincere il brasiliano ad accettare il trasferimento in Spagna, ma i madridisti non sono disposti ad attendere in eterno ed hanno posto il termine ultimo per la chiusura della trattativa nel fine settimana.
http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=titolone

Totti

May 20, 2004
That'is a fantastic news! We'll get more money for him and he won't go to Juventus. But is official? Emerson gave his accord?
I heard that we got Perrota, he is as good as Emerson so we won't miss him so much.

Jul 28, 2002
u dont say much for a roma fan, usuall they go on and on and on abou thow good totti and cassano are..or insult juve....they all finish with the same fate, seems ur a little different.

Jul 28, 2002
what about the animal like jeers when emile heskey got the ball, does that not make roma fans racist??

Jul 28, 2002
ohh yes ari, we broke into roma headquarter and stole the trophies :D

Roma have and never will b in the same league as juve for history, or future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)