Emerson To Real For 17 Mil (6 Viewers)

Viva Juve

Jun 1, 2004
I hate real madrid!! now i got that off my chest. I want Emerson @ Juve. Apparently weve agreed terms with him now jus sorting out the transfer fee with Roma? they aint gonna make it easy r they as madrid wud b the best option for them. Capello will sort this mess out. What a team Juve/Capello. Lets see!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Viva Juve

Jun 1, 2004
thanks guys!! im sure he (capello) can persuade Emerson. there r gonna b alot of changes i think in the sense of stadium re-structuring/ players etc.... we need a few different nationalities eg: brazilians we got too many italians which tends 2 b quite predictable in our play. he knows who 2 bring in. give it time he wont let us down. wont happen over night but real soon.

R.I.P AGNELLI!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A friend told me that i the spanish media they said the emerson ALREADY signed with real...... but i think is bullshit...
some news?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
in 2002/2003, it's very obvious he was one of our Great Midfield Spirit.
That's because Davids was there to do the dirty work and make him look better than he really is. Tacchi's not the player I'd trust to solidify our midfield and do both his defensive and attacking duties.
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
Davids is good and crucial to Juve, but I think we could make it without him.
Yeah, like we did this season, right? :groan:
++ [ originally posted by Viva Juve ] ++
we need a few different nationalities eg: brazilians we got too many italians which tends 2 b quite predictable in our play
They should sign me :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

That's because Davids was there to do the dirty work and make him look better than he really is. Tacchi's not the player I'd trust to solidify our midfield and do both his defensive and attacking duties.

Good points Gray, except for the last one.

:D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Appiah lost form and that cost us. At the start of the season Davids wasn't very missed.

To the people wanting Davids back, he is the past. He has left. He wasn't too keen on signing a new contract. He wanted to leave on a free. We got pissed. Let's forget about it, remember the good times he had here and look ahead.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Appiah lost form and that cost us. At the start of the season Davids wasn't very missed.

To the people wanting Davids back, he is the past. He has left. He wasn't too keen on signing a new contract. He wanted to leave on a free. We got pissed. Let's forget about it, remember the good times he had here and look ahead.
Yeah, it would not make much sense to hope for a Davids return.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
torkel thats not true and you know it. he himself was quoted saying he WANTED to stay at juve.

he just wanted a better contract, and was a genius at how he tried to hold moggi to ransom. but he failed, sadly. we didnt give it to him, and he left for free.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

nonsense... there is no other players make other players look good.. if they are are good then they are good... that season their partnership was marverlous... i would go as far as to say that Tachhinardi had a more influential season than Davids did.. with his doping ban and all... why you only give the credit to only the more glamour player?

this season Tacchinardi just cant control the colapsing midfield by himself.. the all new talented partner he suppose to have in Appiah just didnt show up... more of collective synchronising problem than his own individual mistakes.. he just played like he usually do.. Appiah is just not Davids.. that why the midfield collapse.. nedved's uninspiration and zambrotta's change of position also didnt help... just change Appiah and our midfield will be better again....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

nonsense... there is no other players make other players look good.. if they are are good then they are good... that season their partnership was marverlous... i would go as far as to say that Tachhinardi had a more influential season than Davids did.. with his doping ban and all... why you only give the credit to only the more glamour player?

this season Tacchinardi just cant control the colapsing midfield by himself.. the all new talented partner he suppose to have in Appiah just didnt show up... more of collective synchronising problem than his own individual mistakes.. he just played like he usually do.. Appiah is just not Davids.. that why the midfield collapse.. nedved's uninspiration and zambrotta's change of position also didnt help... just change Appiah and our midfield will be better again....
Yeah, exactly, Appiah is no Davids, and therefore Tacchinardi isn't as good because he lacks that world class presence next to him. If Tacchinardi was as good as you think he is, he would be more of a regular for the Azzurri. If we get Emerson, Alessio will once again have a "good season" by his standerds.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah, exactly, Appiah is no Davids, and therefore Tacchinardi isn't as good because he lacks that world class presence next to him. If Tacchinardi was as good as you think he is, he would be more of a regular for the Azzurri. If we get Emerson, Alessio will once again have a "good season" by his standerds.
you guys just love to blame other for other people mistakes... nedved and del piero choked the whole season but trezeguet to blame... no matter how he did his job patiently and waited for oppoturnity to arrive... Appiah failed miseraballly and Tachinardi suddenly not good anymore... can you just see it plainly.. appiah sucked.. HIS IS THE PROBLEM.... lwhen tacchinardi partnered by conte, we was solid as eva.. when appiah steps is, we immediately crumbled...

Oct 1, 2002
man, don't forget that we're the strongest team in the first half of season before losing to Inter without DAVIDS. That's why Moggi dare to loan Davids out to Barca. When our midfield start to collapse, u guys start saying that we missed Davids,etc...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
trezeguet... waited for oppoturnity to aarrive...
That's a perfect description of Trezeguet's job, bravo.
Appiah failed miseraballly and Tachinardi suddenly not good anymore...
That's not the point here, the point is that it's a bit more than a coincidence that the central midfield pairing sucked when Davids left, and that when Appiah sucked, Tacchi happened to play badly too.

Crap, I didn't phrase that very well but I cbfed editing it.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

That's a perfect description of Trezeguet's job, bravo.

and whats the problem with that :wth:.... if thats boring you i suggest u just go watch a more entertaining league.. Serie A dont give a shit wether you entertained or not.. as long as he keep showing he is prolific enuff than thats fine with me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)