Emerson to Juventus??? (4 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i agree with that, but i think brighi and blasi are only back up, if they bnoth join the team again. Appiah is still back up, especially if emerson comes.

but someone has to leave or not return. i think brighi will not return while appiah will leave. tacchinardi, emerson, maresca and blasi is good enough for the central roles.

what we need most is a creative player. possibly a right winger as well, camo is not good enough IMO!

ermerson, blasi, playmaker and right winger would be perfect for our midfield.

sell appiah and camoranesi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I am not optimistic that he will come to juve ,he will end up either in RM or in Roma with better salary , and we will end up with tachi:D

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Cuz he is in argue with Manager.....he didnt wanted Scolari to leave and he said some bad things about current one...
Thats not true.
Emmerson doesnt play for Brazil because we have better players. :cool:

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Juve close to Emerson Wednesday 30 June, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are ready to meet Roma’s asking price for Emerson in a bid to finally sign the player.

The Brazilian has agreed personal terms with the Turin side but the clubs couldn’t agree on a fee.

Roma had wanted £13m for the star, whose contract expires in 2005, or £10m plus the services of Manuele Blasi.

Juventus initially rejected their demands, as they wanted to keep Blasi, by offering just £8.5m.

Talks between the two clubs have continued to take place with no compromise being reached.

But reports in Italy today suggest that the Old Lady of Italian football are ready to increase their offer.

The Turin side are now prepared to table Blasi and cash to conclude one of the most complex transfer sagas of the summer.

Juventus, who want Emerson to be present at the start of their pre-season training on Saturday, and Roma are now set to meet sometime this week to finalise terms.

The Giallorossi could then use the money raised from Emerson’s sale to make a bid for Parma’s Alberto Gilardino.

However, the Under-21 international striker is also of interest to Real Madrid and, unsurprisingly, Juventus.

football italia

well maybe things havent stalled

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
Damn, the price is still too high... Besides, why the hell Moggi and Capello like Blasi so much... :wallbang:
\

dont know why.cause the way i see it emerson can do what blasi can and more than that so no real point in keepin him

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by neurosis21 ] ++
\

dont know why.cause the way i see it emerson can do what blasi can and more than that so no real point in keepin him
exactly. IMO Blasi is just worse version of Tacchi...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Blasi is one hell of a bad player :LOL:
:LOL:

But what is this "Emerson doesn't play for Brazil" -saga, he most certainly is good enough, probably even too good for Brazilian people... :D And last time I checked he really played in NT?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)