Emerson to Juventus??? (13 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

watch your manners! :fero:
and when you have thought about that then try to open your eyes and
perhaps you will see a summary of that in English!!!
Sta? Hoces rec da Roma oce 15 milja eura za tog idiota?

There you go in language that you dont understand.....is that a summary of the article you have posted?

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Translation:

"What??? Are you saying that Roma wants 15 million for that idiot?"

Now you understand Juventino ;)
man, I'm more than confused!!! :confused: :LOL:
he really can't see the english in that post?

barkuss, man! look at that post I had! the article in Italian is not much!
Under the ========== there is something written in English,
that is the summary of that mini article!

but what the heck! ;)
Yes, Roma seems to have agreed to let Emerson go for 15 million euros that Juve has offered!

but as I said: another news saying he will join! Let's C what happens
He will however join but it could also be next year????

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
15 million is a lot. appiah in that deal would have been good. but that leaves us with emerson, tacchinardi, appiah, blasi as well as maresca. one of those players are bound to leave us, and of course that means davids wont return either.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
15 million is a lot. appiah in that deal would have been good. but that leaves us with emerson, tacchinardi, appiah, blasi as well as maresca. one of those players are bound to leave us, and of course that means davids wont return either.
Giving away Appiah would IMO be wrong, that kid is gonna be very good someday, or at least be a decent player long after Emerson has retired.

I don't understand why it seems like we're trying to get rid of some of young best young players this mercato. Maresca, Appiah, these are two of the best young prospects we have, if Emerson is coming it must be Tacchinardi's place he'll get, so I guess he should leave (even though I like him).

Sep 14, 2003
I want us to keep Maresca, but if he is going to play the same amount of games or less I'd rather he left, the Azzurri needs a player like him - but whether Lippi will call him is another matter.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Giving away Appiah would IMO be wrong, that kid is gonna be very good someday, or at least be a decent player long after Emerson has retired.

I don't understand why it seems like we're trying to get rid of some of young best young players this mercato. Maresca, Appiah, these are two of the best young prospects we have, if Emerson is coming it must be Tacchinardi's place he'll get, so I guess he should leave (even though I like him).
I agree. Appiah isn't a Patrick Vieira yet, but he's still a very young man with time on his side. Same goes for Maresca, who is even more talented and ready for a starting place now imo. If Emerson does come, I'll be overjoyed because he's a class player with alot to offer to this team's somewhat frail midfield, but getting rid of your young prospects isn't the right way to go about acquiring players IMO.

If anyone is to make way for Emerson it should be Tacchinardi.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Precisely. That's why I'm not so keen on Emerson anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still want him, but Emo-Tacchi doesn't exactly appeal to me even though it would be an improvement, and I definitely don't wanna lose Maresca. Appiah could be a useful player in the future as well.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Maresca said he wants to stay with Juve and he wants to renew his contract. It's even on the official Juve site so I guess he'll saty for good. :D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
problem is that capello likes the old gaurd as well. he will give maresca or appiah the chance, only if emerson or a tacchinardi are next to them. this is why he has asked for teh likes of cannavaro and bonera, gilardino and vieri. old and young is his moto.

Viva Juve

Jun 1, 2004
I hear the emerson deal should be finalised by the end of this week. either we ger him or not. We are proper 'cherry picking' the roma players aint we and so what. sly old capello stole romas rising star in chiellini. I want emerson as hes a real class act. we ave many potential mid maestros eg:Blasi/Brighi/appiah so i would let tachinardi go. maresca will stay and i'd be pissed if he did go. still wondering how are defence will look? ujfalusi? gygera? both looking good. cannavaro? anyone heard anything new?

Mar 14, 2004
Emerson is needed here.....Blasi who? Appiah who? Brighi who?

Nedved needs a teammate in middle that guarantees performances and that is Emerson. Rest of mdf are a gamble....a gamble that we will loose for shure. Neither of them werent able to secure regular first-team in smaller clubs so what makes us shure that they will be better than Tacchi-Emerson pair? Dammn....Brighi wasnt able to collect 5min on Under21 Euro....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)