Emerson to Juventus??? (9 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
OK, I didn't know that he had argued with their coach... Besides, is something wrong with him, he seems to argue all the time, his agent told that he won't go to real coz that pig perez said that Emerson isn't a galactico in the winter... Damn, pretty small-minded, don't you think?! I personally think that he won't go to real because of those divorce problems... Eagle knows better, ask him... ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
finally,some good news.

i hope moggi really makes this deal work asap,it's dragged for too long already and emerson's price tag has been raised during this unforseen delay.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
so finally juve are prepared to let blasi go. letting blasi go is better than letting appiah, because imo appiah can become great player.
I don't know how you've come to that conclusion. Appiah has had one great season and one shitty season. Blasi on the other hand has been promising if not phenomenal in every season that he's been on the radar.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Pardon me but Emerson was a star at Leverkusen and we all know that Davids was one of hottest prospects when he was in Ajax generation of 1995...he failed to show in Milan and we gave him a chance.
We should give Appiah a chance....one more season and if he fails....send him to Parma,Perugia or somewhere...
exactly.

appiah-emerson-tacchi....nice midfield

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

I don't know how you've come to that conclusion. Appiah has had one great season and one shitty season. Blasi on the other hand has been promising if not phenomenal in every season that he's been on the radar.
appiah was injured....and blasi not. dont forget that.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++
appiah was injured....and blasi not. dont forget that.
Blasi was suspended and came back better. Appiah has only decreased in form. Don't forget that.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
so finally juve are prepared to let blasi go. letting blasi go is better than letting appiah, because imo appiah can become great player.
If Appiah can become a great player then so can Blasi and Brighi IMO.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I heard that on the front page of tomorrow's Corriere Dello Sport the title will be:

EMERSON TO...

Inter

:mad:

Hope it's not true.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
If Emerson goes to Inter, im going to end up looking like a FOOL . My friend who is an Inter fan is going to rub it in real bad :(

Lets see what happens tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)