Emerson to Juventus??? (6 Viewers)

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Well I predicted that Emerson wont come to Juve. I never had any doubt about it. What Juve can do is just give Inter a go but in exchange of Cananvaro or Vieri. Cannavaro is ok but I wouldn't buy Vieri. Hope Juve doesn't do any stupid move cuz so far aint doin right.
On the other hand I'm sure Moggi will buy someone that nobody expects, pretty much like Capello...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Inter still want Emo
Friday 2 July, 2004
Football Italia

The Emerson transfer saga has taken another twist as Inter are making a late bid to pip Juventus for his signature.

The Brazilian has agreed personal terms with the Bianconeri for some time but the Turin side haven’t yet settled a fee with Roma.

Now reports claim that Nerazzurri owner Massimo Moratti will meet with Roma’s sporting director Franco Baldini today.

The San Siro outfit will offer £13m, the same amount that Roma accepted from Real Madrid last month.

The Nerazzurri will then try to tempt the player to join them even if that may prove to be problematic.

The midfielder has already rejected a move to Real after he stated that he intends to keep the promise he made to Juventus.

The Giallorossi are hoping that Inter’s renewed interest in the player will force Juventus to increase their offer.

Whispers suggests that their highest bid to date is £8.5m plus the services of youngster Manuele Blasi.

Juventus had hoped to wrap up the transfer this week as the club officially starts pre-season training under new boss Fabio Capello on Saturday.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i dont understand why inter want emo. they have veron, and they probably will get davids.
Because Veron sucks, Davids doesn't want to go there, and Inter will throw money at any player who gets his name in the paper.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
I heard that on the front page of tomorrow's Corriere Dello Sport the title will be:

EMERSON TO...

Inter

:mad:

Hope it's not true.
God damnit I'm tierd of this saga Starring Emerson!

Let's see how much Emerson's word really is worth...
To be honest I've never really had much trust for Brazilian players and their "promises". the only reason I was sure he was going
to join us was the fact that he needs to stay in Italy and since
the other teams didn't seem to wanna battle for his signature!!!

OP

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
  • Thread Starter #940
    It's realy quiet about Emerson. I didn't red these days anything about him. Maybe it is another smokescreen from Moggi. i think he buys another midfielder, no Emerson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)