Emerson to Juventus??? (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Robin, its official that Emerson has agreed personal terms with Juve, and he even refused Real to come here, so I really don't think that this is a smokescreen.
And......Emerson is the best midfielder we can probably get!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I don't think we should pay that £13m if we really have VISUALLY agreed terms with him, I'd take rather take him for free next year...

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by reneu ] ++
why isn't moggi willing to pay that 13million? I mean, is it really too much for emerson??
No it isnt too much.....but it seems that we have becomed poot club. I would understand if we are trying to collect money for some superstar but no.....somebody is keeping money for themselves.

Jul 12, 2002
why isn't moggi willing to pay that 13million? I mean, is it really too much for emerson??
It's not that 13 million is too much for Emerson, but it may be too much for Moggi. Look at Moggi's recent transfers: Kapo and Zebina, both free transfers. I imagine that Moggi is either saving money for a big move (for someone other than Emerson), or that the transfer kitty for this year is rather small.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Im sick of this. Emerson chapter is becoming tiresome. We should just table 10 million euros 'take it or leave it'

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
is juve in financial problems or what, that they are so unwilling to spend some money? i dont get it, the difference between 8,5 million and 13 million isn't that much, and juve are a rich club, so why keeping it all?

arc

Mar 11, 2004
is juve in financial problems or what, that they are so unwilling to spend some money? i dont get it, the difference between 8,5 million and 13 million isn't that much, and juve are a rich club, so why keeping it all?
it makes a big different if thats roma, they dont wanna help them out, do we

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
sports.it say that emerson transfer is unblocked. the midfield will be transfered to juventus, while roma in exchange gets money (probably 8 mil), a player (probably blasi) and the free way for gilardino.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
The longer this saga goes on for, the less likely he is likely to come to Juve.

Moggi seems to want everything - under normal circumstances there is no way Roma would sell Emo as he is one of their best players, so Juve are extremely fortunate that they are in a position to take advantage of Emo being available.

But that isn't good enough for Moggi is it? Moggi not only wants Emo....he wants him for hardly any money at all! He isn't satisfied with having the chance to buy this great player - he wants to do it for a bargain basement price.

Just stump up some money Moggi for God's sake! I can see Moggi refusing to up his bid, Sensi not selling, Emo being disillusioned by the fact Juve aren't prepared to do all they can to get him - and he'll go elsewhere! And who will we be left with next season in midfield? Tacchi and Blasi or some other combination of ok players who aren't capable of running Juve's engine room and who will be out of their depth against the top teams.

Jul 28, 2002
would u honestly pay 12million for a player with 1 year left on their contract??.....u would be stupid not to haggle.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Yeah haggling is fine, but both Moggi and Sensi appear stubborn and neither will budge at all.

If one budges then I'm sure the other will.

My view is - at the end of the day, Emerson is world class and I never dreamed Juve would be in a position to get him, now they are in that position and I don't want Moggi to screw it up just for the sake of a couple million Euros and him being greedy.

We were prepared to pay for Buffon, Thuram etc..Emerson is just as good as these players (as in they are established stars) and in fact we would be getting him for an awful lot cheaper, don't ruin it Moggi! He is worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)