Emerson: no serie B (6 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well he is a proffesional player and most of them would do the same thing. WHY would we expect to him to stick with the club ?

no reason to sell him if we stay in serie A. He is a great player.

just like espectro said we r not living in a perfect world, and things like that happen.

+rep to seven on the chick from one tree hill, she just hot

Apr 29, 2006
If we sell Emerson for 15m pounds we could bring a lot of new guys in ONLY if we DO NOT get relegated. Anyway, if we DO, we will need at least one year back to Seria A and one more for CL and all this in case WE ARE NOT BANISHED from the Tournaments in Europe for a few years...
So anyway WE WOULD NOT see Emerson in CL anymore for US, unless we are found NOT guilty(which already seems the most probable option for ME).
In terms of club strategy - Selling him is quite a profitable deed in all cases.
So Emerson - thank YOU and BYE BYE...

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
he's a very versatile player
leverkusen - rome - juventus and now what ?
he's ageing so i think it's the best timing to get rid of him !
thank u for all what u did M. PUMA

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
screw him, although he is good, first thing i admire in players is loyality, and with comments like that, and a history to match, he can fuck off. he obviously doesn't bleed the bianconeri.

May 20, 2006
" Mr. Emerson. Only because I am a gentleman, I wont tell u what i am thinking of You now, but since You`re not - You `ll understand me just fine"!

SELL HIM RIGHT HERE AND NOW!

Apr 29, 2006
Just a thought...
Emerson is more or less the only qualified DMF in Brazilian Squad...
(I know - Doesn't it sound ridiculous... Mr.Crapello's tactics seem to do good deeds once...).
So my idea is that if Brazil become WC, which to be fair is quite likely - Emerson will be part of this squad as in front of their defence -> therefore his price will boom a little bit, maybe a few bids from name-catching clubs????
So wait until the decision or end of WC and SELL the MERCENARY!!!

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
koss said:
Just a thought...
Emerson is more or less the only qualified DMF in Brazilian Squad...
(I know - Doesn't it sound ridiculous... Mr.Crapello's tactics seem to do good deeds once...).
So my idea is that if Brazil become WC, which to be fair is quite likely - Emerson will be part of this squad as in front of their defence -> therefore his price will boom a little bit, maybe a few bids from name-catching clubs????
So wait until the decision or end of WC and SELL the MERCENARY!!!

Hmm, not a bad idea.But who will we buy then?

Nov 21, 2005
Emerson... please pull out your Juve shirt... your not a real Juventino....serie a or serie b... your playing for JUVE
i hope inter wil buy him so he screwes up his career

tfuuuuuuu

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
*Juventino* said:
Emerson... please pull out your Juve shirt... your not a real Juventino....serie a or serie b... your playing for JUVE
i hope inter wil buy him so he screwes up his career

tfuuuuuuu

Hehehe,that inter part is the good one.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)