Emergency Move for Possible Lengthy Chiellini Injury? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I'd be extremely surprised if Secco could pull one quality defender at this point in time. Two is absolutely out of the question...

Time to overspend, and sign a much needed reinforcement... after today, we're officially getting paid...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
don't see him getting anyone...4 days to go till the end of the mercato season, plus Secco's natural inability to get what we want makes a new DF signing pretty unlikely

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I'd be extremely surprised if Secco could pull one quality defender at this point in time. Two is absolutely out of the question...

Time to overspend, and sign a much needed reinforcement... after today, we're officially getting paid...
Yes. Being frugal gets you nowhere. And according to my thesaurus, nowhere is synonymous with Mellberg.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
[
yes ... ok no. but i did say "maybe"

i just assumed that you were overly dramatic as alway

fine you win
I always win, comrade ;)

joking aside, our defense will be our big weakness this season, and the longer Chellini is out, the more points we are going to lose

We have only a few days left to get someone capable of playing defense in here....and I think the board will disappoint us :(

Jan 7, 2004
this is what i meant

You can do it if you're desperately trying to find something to criticize the board and the new players they bought.

Such a shame Amauri didn't play a bad game. The post about Amauri being a flop and someone who played for bad teams and can not play for Juve at this age was prepared before the game but now it will have to wait for some better times.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
[

I always win, comrade ;)

joking aside, our defense will be our big weakness this season, and the longer Chellini is out, the more points we are going to lose

We have only a few days left to get someone capable of playing defense in here....and I think the board will disappoint us :(
Communist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)