Emanuele Giaccherini (11 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
When he came on as a sub against Bologna he was quite good, he had confidence and dribbled players and put some good crosses in! He has potential to be a good player for us

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I see he was pretty decent there but still he shouldn't be anything more then a backup player for us
he should be fourth or fifth choice for now

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Stop it both of you, insulting eachother doesnt helps a thing here.

If Sheik likes the guy let him like Emanuele, just like i let you like Caschperisio :D

And Sheik dont call her stupid!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Stop it both of you, insulting eachother doesnt helps a thing here.

If Sheik likes the guy let him like Emanuele, just like i let you like Caschperisio :D

And Sheik dont call her stupid!
I know and you are right
I respect everyone here liking other players then me (except if they like motta) but not everyone gives me this back.
but sheik has to stop making everything personal this is not the first time he does that, he does that all the time (and I am not the only one saying that)

Apr 15, 2006
You were deliberately trying to irritate me by posting about Marchisio and Elia in this thread. It's fine if it happens through a normal discussion, but your post was blatant, and had no relation to Giaccherini. You don't see me going to the Elia thread and posting pics of Giaccherini there, do you? Then why the fuck do you want to do it? Joking? Really? I have to tell you, your sense of humour is stupid, confusing and just makes no sense. It's a pathetic excuse for blatantly posting off topic posts.

I still don't know what you're doing here. If you have nothing constructive to say about Giaccherini other than the same drivel about him being an average player and that he shouldn't start over your loverboy Elia, then please, we've heard enough of it. Just GTFO!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You were deliberately trying to irritate me by posting about Marchisio and Elia in this thread. It's fine if it happens through a normal discussion, but your post was blatant, and had no relation to Giaccherini. You don't see me going to the Elia thread and posting pics of Giaccherini there, do you? Then why the fuck do you want to do it? Joking? Really? I have to tell you, your sense of humour is stupid, confusing and just makes no sense. It's a pathetic excuse for blatantly posting off topic posts.

I still don't know what you're doing here. If you have nothing constructive to say about Giaccherini other than the same drivel about him being an average player and that he shouldn't start over your loverboy Elia, then please, we've heard enough of it. Just GTFO!
i won't response on your insults
that first argument of you make no sense because everyone talks in every thread about marchisio so that make no sense i can come in every thread and say he is average just like i read in every thread how casper marchisio is. Do i insult each and everyone and why are you only like this to me it is not like i am the only one calling him average. I am a fan of marchisio and Elia but i am more fan of juventus.

the second part is also not really true because i not come here everyday and say things like i hate giacherini

so don't be such a pussy and remember to not take everything so seriously

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
(is going back in her memory)
:idea: there it is
I remember some Sheiky told me to not take everything seriously on tuz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)