Emanuele Giaccherini (8 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
What I see in him? Determination, loyalty, good work ethics, good mentality and a player who doesn't mind being a bench player. Frankly, we can complain and whine all we want about how we could've used the transfer money on someone better or got back Giovinco. But it's not in our hands, and what's done is done. So the most we can do is analyze his performances and support him for being a Juve player. Considering he's a backup winger, he's been pretty decent. No glaring mistakes, and has been getting better since the first game. So I don't see any reason to hate him and call him names.

honestly what the fuk do you see in this douche

Giovinco is much much better than this one season wonder who arguably had the dumbest miss in serie a last year
Reported for calling him a "douche".

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What I see in him? Determination, loyalty, good work ethics, good mentality and a player who doesn't mind being a bench player. Frankly, we can complain and whine all we want about how we could've used the transfer money on someone better or got back Giovinco. But it's not in our hands, and what's done is done. So the most we can do is analyze his performances and support him for being a Juve player. Considering he's a backup winger, he's been pretty decent. No glaring mistakes, and has been getting better since the first game. So I don't see any reason to hate him and call him names.
I still don't see why you are fawning over this guy so much. There are hundreds of players with those qualities who still aren't good enough for this club and Giaccherini is (most likely) going to be one of them.

Apr 15, 2006
I still don't see why you are fawning over this guy so much. There are hundreds of players with those qualities who still aren't good enough for this club and Giaccherini is (most likely) going to be one of them.
What the fuck is your problem if I like this guy?
Sheik likes him because of his tragic story.

Anyway, I think he'll be useful.
Tragic? I think it was quite an inspiring story. It's experiences like those that change your life and your mental qualities. I admire that in a player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Good for him, but this is Juventus, not Hollywood.

In any case, I wish him all the best, but he is definitely not going to make it into my list of top 50 Juve players of all time.

Apr 15, 2006
Marchisio is better though, Sheik, in all honesty. Much better.
Doh!
Good for him, but this is Juventus, not Hollywood.

In any case, I wish him all the best, but he is definitely not going to make it into my list of top 50 Juve players of all time.
He doesn't care too much about making your top 50 anyway!

Apr 15, 2006
I'm not in awe of his talent and skills. I'm just merely supporting him. And I stand out only because I'm surrounded by a big group of people who hate him cos it's not who they wanted, and that he started 2 games over Elia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)