Emanuele Giaccherini (3 Viewers)

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
I think that this lad will be quite decent sub. He can bring us a lot of pace down the flanks in the final stages of the game.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Considering how he's the shortest player on the squad, it's no surprise, no?

Exactly. Conte knew what he was doing. If Giacc really was that bad, then why did Elia not come on for him, or Estiga not even make the bench? Cos judging by the training sessions, Conte concluded that Giacc was the best LB to start yesterday. Even then, I think Giacc will come good in the future with a bit more practice.
Isnt it obvious? He is Italian!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Actually, he crossed the ball that led to Matri's disallowed goal.
I didn't say he was unable to cross a ball ;) His natural game is to dribble and run into space, he'll still come inside and cross or lay it back but it makes little sense for him to be playing as an orthodox 4-4-2 winger. We might as well have Pepe play that side and do that.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Isnt it obvious? He is Italian!!
Well, they make his nationality no secret.... :D

I'd say give him a chance. People expected him to be a dribbler who beats his man and while he failed to do so, he had good attacking movements and decent passing in the last match.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
That's not the "best emerging talent" lol, what a bad translation.

I guess he won that because of his past with injuries (?) and low leagues football.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Clearly, it's 'emerging' in the sense that they have come a long way, not a 'young player of the year award'. You could make a similar case for the likes of Luca Toni some years ago.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think he looked really out of place on sunday he was definatly the weakest player on the pitch.. i dont think he is good enough to be a back up at Juve but hopefully he will prove be wrong and turn out to be a useful signing. Both Elia and Chelo should be ahead of him atm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)