Emanuele Giaccherini (153 Viewers)

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
fuck you. fuck you all who critizice a juve player who just partisipated in great game for juventus, one of the most positive juventus displays the last few years. you are so thinking with your noses.

Mauri84

Sep 11, 2011
I think he looked really out of place on sunday he was definatly the weakest player on the pitch.. i dont think he is good enough to be a back up at Juve but hopefully he will prove be wrong and turn out to be a useful signing. Both Elia and Chelo should be ahead of him atm.
If he wasn't good enough than Conte would have substituted him during the game but he didn't..he had 2 or 3 options to replace Emanuele but he left him on the pitch. Yes indeed he wasn't very visible against Parma but he must be doing something right cause he kept Krasic and Elia on the bench. I think Giaccherini understands tactics and he is a player that must be marked by 1 or 2 players so he is usefull just by running into the deep all the time. We can't have 10 outstanding players after just one game. Give Emanuele some time to show his worth.:smoke:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
fuck you. fuck you all who critizice a juve player who just partisipated in great game for juventus, one of the most positive juventus displays the last few years. you are so thinking with your noses.
He didn't impress at all, I don't see what's wrong with saying so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)