Emanuele Giaccherini (10 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
lol, that came off wrong :lol: What I meant was that I don't think anybody cares about this incident when rating Giaccherini because things like that could happen to any player. People are not that stupid..
Thank God :D

I don't really care about the miss or whether people hate him, I really want him to succeed. :heart:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So do give an example.
3 brothers buy 3 identical watches, from a mediocre store, all the watches are broken and only indicate 00:00.
The first one check his watch at 23:00 and believes that that cheap watch is as bad as he thought.
The second one check his watch at 10:00 and realizes the mistake they did.
The third one check the hour at 00:02 and remains with the delusional impression, that he made a fine acquisition, but still, that doesnt change the fact that it isnt!
Best/Worst example ever.

You da man, Cron.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Can someone tell me whether he is better than Pepe or Martinez, if he isn't any better why did we get him? If he is slightly better why didn't we stick with Pepe and Pasquato...

Now we have 4 LF, Martinez, Pepe, Pasquato and (marchisio since he will get more playing time than all of them combined if we don't get anyone else)

Jul 1, 2010
Can someone tell me whether he is better than Pepe or Martinez, if he isn't any better why did we get him? If he is slightly better why didn't we stick with Pepe and Pasquato...

Now we have 4 LF, Martinez, Pepe, Pasquato and (marchisio since he will get more playing time than all of them combined if we don't get anyone else)
Martinez is going to Cesena on loan.

We are apparently going to sell Pepe to Zenit.

And yes, he is better than both.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

well, martinez went on loan in this deal with gia. Marchisio i hope will never play lw and be used as a mc sub. pepe might be sold.

gia is a striker-winger. he could also be used on the right wing for krasic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)