Emanuele Giaccherini (5 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, it's good to have a player that attacks his man and beats him for once.
Really? Maybe I'm the only one not feeling the sudden positivity surrounding Giac. I'm still far from convinced by him - he doesn't seem particularly skillful, strong or creative, and I never get the feeling he's going to score, even if the chance is a good one.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
I wasn't referring to his goal scoring abilities, even though in the limited amount he played, he managed to score two nice goals. He did waste some easy chances previously, but scoring is not his main duty. I wasn't referring to his physicality either. When it comes to his skills, he doesn't have any flashy skills but he can occasionally beat his man. Also, if I remember correctly, he put in a MOM performance in the coppa match against Bologna. He still has a lot to prove but I think he deserves some credit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Really? Maybe I'm the only one not feeling the sudden positivity surrounding Giac. I'm still far from convinced by him - he doesn't seem particularly skillful, strong or creative, and I never get the feeling he's going to score, even if the chance is a good one.
he is very usefull on the flank, but horrible in the center as his dribble direction is off

saw him ran into a wall twice

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I wasn't trying to make a main point of his scoring abilities or physicality either. Those are just things that contribute to my overall lack of enthusiasm about this player.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I wonder which is the real reason Giacche is favored since day 1 from the other available options;
-Tactical? (he is more of a SS than the rest and has better chances to score, which is important with our toothless finishers)
-Form (he might be running circles around Elia in the trainings)
-The obvious one (his nationality, baptized mental condition)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)